Amazon DENIED!!

It’s funny I bought a Glock 17 airsoft gun from Amazon to larp around in my moms basement (lol). Was able to purchase he gas refills and extra magazines but the plastic little balls were verboten. Ass backwards.

My son ordered a paintball marker on Amazon and same problem. No ship to mass. A paintball marker!!!!!

It’s funny I bought a Glock 17 airsoft gun from Amazon to larp around in my moms basement (lol). Was able to purchase he gas refills and extra magazines but the plastic little balls were verboten. Ass backwards.

I was going to say this. It isn't the gun, it's the ammo. You can buy all the airsoft guns you want, but once you try to get those little BBs you're denied - maybe it's a choking hazard?

As far the "cheap airsoft on amazon" - I HIGHLY recommend the Taurus model for $6. I've bought 4 of them (me, my two kids and my niece) and they are all accurate (enough) powerful (enough) and reliable. I like it because it is a good match for my Ruger LC9s for holster work.

I wanted to grab a cheap airsoft pistol on amazon( didn't want to give my money to Dick's) for training purposes. I have two family members that asked me to pass down my knowledge of safe firearm handling and I said COOL! I will start them off with baby steps so I don't scare the girls away and they don't get discouraged. They can see the fun with a simple airsoft and it will make me happy to show off the basics of firearm handling. Found what I wanted on Amazon go to checkout, DENIED!! I got a laundry list of you cant ship that to that address when I wanted to cash out the plastic BB's SMFH... We have any place I can go to grab something for short money? Bridgewater, Fall River, New Bedford area?

Forget about airsoft pistols. Amazon wouldn't sell me paper targets. They sent me a notice that stated that this was a restricted item. Yet Amazon sells, holsters, Glock striker plates, springs, grips, stocks and hundreds of other items related to firearms. I just don't get it ?

Back
Top Bottom