Agawam Revolver Club

HorizontalHunter

NES Member
Can any members tell me what the guest rules are and the current length of the outside rifle range is?

I was a member years ago but one of the main reasons I left was that the outside range was so limited.

Thanks,

Bob

I was a member there for three years prior to moving to AZ. I was never aware of any specific guest policy at all. No limits on whether or not guests can shoot, how many guests you can bring at a time, or how many times a specific guest can visit.

Outdoor range has been extended to 100 yds.
Rules & bylaws are here: Agawam Revolver Club, Inc.- Bylaws and Range Rules

Didn't see anything specific to guests but there is contact info on the web site.

That is great. IIRC it used to be just short of 50 yards. Do you know if there any plans for extending it further? I like to have access to 200 yards.

I was a member there for three years prior to moving to AZ. I was never aware of any specific guest policy at all. No limits on whether or not guests can shoot, how many guests you can bring at a time, or how many times a specific guest can visit.

That is what I remembered as well but it has been awhile. They are the only range around that I can find that doesn't specifically exclude guests.

I may have to join two clubs to fill my needs.

Thanks for the info guys.

Bob

In the FAQ pdf
"FAMILY AND GUEST LIMITATIONSQ‐ What are the limitations of bringing family and guests to the club to shoot?
A‐ Per our club bylaws, which are published on our web site, all memberships are family
memberships.
'Individual and Family membership ... this to include an individual, said individual's
husband and/or wife and children twelve (12) to twenty‐one (21) years of age.'
There is no limit on the number of immediate family members (your spouse and
children 12‐21 years of age) that may visit the range at one time.
The Board of Directors has decided to include 'domestic partner' as immediate family.
Your spouse (or domestic partner) may use the club as a member. Your children, 12‐21
years old, who are family members, may only use the club facilities when supervised by
one of their parents.
Your membership also allows you to bring two guests (per shareholder) at a time to the
club. Under NO circumstances should a guest use the club without the club member.
The member is responsible, and must at all times provide direct supervision of the
activities of their children or guest members while on club property."

I've shot there as a guest once. I'm also thinking of joining because they have a very lenient guest policy.

Pretty reasonable rules IMHO. Decent facilities. I can't imagine them being able to extend the outdoor ranges much w/o a considerable investment (like maybe moving the road back further).

Back
Top Bottom