• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

After Action Review of our Handgun Class in RI - On Target Training, LLC

Wishse

Instructor
Dealer
NES Member
[FONT=times new roman, serif]We provided a handgun class this June 11th in Bradford RI. It rained and then poured and at the end of the day folks were wet, cold and operating their pistols at a much higher level of proficiency! A great test for gear and guns. Below are comments from John who came from CT with his friend Arlene.[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman, serif]AAR - On Target Training's Handgun Class, Bradford RI. [/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman, serif]++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman, serif]Arlene and I spent the trip home enthusiastically recounting our impressions of the day that we had spent with you.[/FONT]

It was, indeed, a fantastic experience despite the rain that tired but failed to dampen our spirits. We learned a great deal -- and importantly made new friends. You have a true gift, Seth. It's a combination of enviable shooting skills, which are coupled with a remarkable ability to convey your vast knowledge. For both of us, your clinic was a memorable step forward in developing our respective skill sets.

There are too many highlights to recount but allow me to offer a sincere word of appreciation for the attention that you gave to Arlene. The time that you spent with her went a long ways towards making Arlene feel comfortable and enhancing her learning experience.

Watching you run my gun at the end of the day was a special bonus for me -- sort of like the proverbial icing on the cake. While you were hitting steel from 50 yards, I could hear you saying, "If I do my part, the gun will do its." BTW. If you would like to review my gun for one of your videos, just let me know.

Your website indicates that you're holding another clinic in RI next month. If my schedule permits, we'll definitely see you again. Until then,"stay safe." JS, CT
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Visit us on our web site [url]www.on-target-training.net[/URL]. "Like" us facebook at www.facebook.com/OnTargetTrainingNH and subscribe to our youtube channel, www.youtube.com/wishse

OsMVhPHADEId8r89YHSYTvxHTWZRZ_muTCRqkU699i5wHv8Qlkxt2JHfNJxSlGDC_Ygnwk__JeioWEhS4pmdz4tj72SGoqrxU18_8rcyqt9ZGUlw1-iHkDYctPT1SgR851i0oigF2JkzNvSw6mnkzc1XU_xl=s0-d-e1-ft
Visit us on our web site [url]www.on-target-training.net[/URL]. "Like" us facebook at www.facebook.com/OnTargetTrainingNH and subscribe to our youtube channel, www.youtube.com/wishse

Back
Top Bottom