AFS match Sunday 1/23/11 !

9X21

Banned
Nice job and a BIG thank you to the crew running the AFS winter matches.

Thanks to Rob B for having the scores on my Blackberry before Dave & I left the parking lot.

Congrats to Jay for the win!,[wink]

AND
[shocked]
Darn that Tad for beating me out of second place again... :)
[laugh]

Last edited:
I had a good time at the match too. Rob let me know that I took Production before I walked out the door. Nice seeing Lugnut at an indoor match.

I had a good time at the match too. Rob let me know that I took Production before I walked out the door. Nice seeing Lugnut at an indoor match.

It was good seeing you too- and everyone else for that matter. Congrats on your win. I didn't stick around to thank everyone- it's a lot of work and I appreciate their efforts and for stepping up. A few shoot throughs here and there but I just shot it so it didn't matter. ;)

Yes nice job folks, a learning curve of course but it was better than shooting out in the cold [smile]
Looking forward to next month.

and Rob, just sent you a pm for a division change for me, I shot Open Minor, not Revo.

I'm very happy to see the praise for our two new match directors, Ken and Darrin. They are good guys who are willing to pitch in and keep the sport moving forward. Great Job Men.

I'm very happy to see the praise for our two new match directors, Ken and Darrin. They are good guys who are willing to pitch in and keep the sport moving forward. Great Job Men.

That they did - great work. They also managed the timing and keeping things cool with the AFS staff who had the usual madding crowd waiting to get on the range when we left.

Back
Top Bottom