• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ACHTUNG! M1 CARBINE LOVERS!

"JANUARY CARBINE RELEASE. Inspection & Repair and grading of M1 carbines is progressing faster than planned. In addition to the January 7, 2008 scheduled sale of carbines manufactured by Winchester, CMP will also accept mail orders for carbines manufactured by Quality Hardware and Rockola. For operational reasons, we have set a limit of one carbine per customer for each of these manufacturers until further notice. A small quantity of these carbines will be available at both CMP stores beginning January 9, 2008, while quantities last. For additional details, please see http://www.odcmp.com/rifles/carbine.htm "

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been saving for a Winchester - and was thinking about a Rockola too. Dammit - looks like nobody is getting Christmas presents this year.

They have had lower grade carbines available too recently. If you wanted to M1 carbine crazy CMP is making it too easy.

I justed ordered a rack grade Underwood and I wasn't planning to go for a Winnie, so even though it'll hurt the bank account a little, I plan to go for a Rock-Ola rack grade.

Then, if any are still available a couple months down the road, a RG SP will be on my list.

Now I'm curious....as I just inherited an Inland M-1 carbine, purchased in 1966 thru the NRA.
I'm wondering what the value is. Excellant shooter, low wood, Inland Barrel 1-43, Bayonet lug, safety lever, sling, oiler, peep micro sight, two stock rivets...RIA/EB Ser # 221xxx.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom