• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

About Going Green

I am wanting to go green but I had a simple question.

I have read that once you go green there are numerous group range visits/lunches and the likes. Does anyone have a list of future events planned, or how often these events are done? I would love to meet some fellow members as still being newer to the area I have yet to find and "buddies" to hang out at the range with!!

There is a car shoot coming up 6/19, various dinners/get togethers, group buys, Karma and much more. It's very much worth the $21.00. Go for it.

There isn't really a master list of events. That being said, it's a rare weekend where some kind of "event" isn't going on. Whether it's an Appleseed shoot, some large organized event, an IPSC/IDPA match or any of a hundred other things, there's usually something happening.

Regardless. Access to such a list isn't why you should go green. You should do that because you'll be supporting what I've come to regard as an invaluable resource. The site is a repository of incredible information and incredible people. Do it, you won't be sorry.

Back
Top Bottom