A shout out to 508 Holsters

I recently purchased a new Glock G17 for IDPA and was looking for a holster for it. I really like the Blade-Tech holster I had been using for my Ruger SR9, but didn't want to wait for them to make it. Someone here mentioned 508 Holsters, so I found them on Facebook and sent him a message asking for a quote. Eric got back to me the same day. His price was a bit cheaper and he said he could have it for me in less than a week. A quick PayPal payment and my order was submitted. He brought it with him to today's match and I used it (and my new Glock) for the first time. I have to say that the quality is every bit as good as my Blade-Tech. It is a nice heavy Kydex, the belt mount is nice and stable and the retention of the holster is quite secure, yet allows for a fast, smooth draw. I will definitely be looking to Eric for my next holster purchase. I have no connection to 508 Holsters other than being a fellow IDPA shooter and a very satisfied customer! Thanks Eric!

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

I've got quite a few pieces from Erik and couldn't be happier, he posts most of his creations on instagram if you search for 508_holsters

Back
Top Bottom