A new addition.....

The Goose

NES Member
Yesterday I stopped in at North Shore Firearms in Middleton. They are a Dillon distributer now and I was pleased at what I found. They had 650, 550 and Square Deal B presses and various die sets, caliber conversions and accessories. Most everything had just come in and nothing had a price tag on it. When I inquired about prices the owner handed me a Dillon catalog. Not bad. I ended up buying a Square Deal B in 9mm, some primer pick up tubes, bullets, primers and a calender. I have included some photos of my set up. I have been shooting a lot of 9mm and wanted a designated press. I use the 550 for .45 ACP, .44 Special, .38/.357 and .223. The Rockchucker is for .45-70 and .22-250. I love my shop. It is a work in progress.

Humi2006.jpg

Humi2007.jpg

Humi2009.jpg

Humi2012.jpg

Tumbler

I'm guessing that tumbler is quieter than a vibrating type? Do you have experience with the vibrating versus the tumbler to share any opinions as to which works better or faster?

I have never owned the vibrating type, so no comparison. I sometimes just leave the tumbler running over night and have never noticed it. Very quiet.

Back
Top Bottom