A conservative case for an assault weapons ban

I've been noticing a lot of this lately. "It would be better if only a few people were killed"
How about a solution that would prevent the attack in the first place!!!!

I've been noticing a lot of this lately. "It would be better if only a few people were killed"
How about a solution that would prevent the attack in the first place!!!!

It's a red herring. They want the 30-rounders gone, because then they're going for whatever is left, e.g. 10-rounders. Once those are gone, then it's 5-rounders.

He's one of those San Diego looney toons judges that makes up the rules based on his own beleifs rathan than the law itself. Doesn't understand or appreciate the constitution or bill orf rights and takes no responsibility in enforcing it when it does not meet his personal beleif system. There's plenty to go around and he's also part of the problem and not part of the solution. [sad]

There is just no reason civilians need to own assault weapons and high-capacity magazines

I agree with him that nobody really NEEDS high caps and "assault style weapons". Doesn't mean they shouldn't have them. Nobody really needs 500 HP cars, nor huge swimming pools. Nobody NEEDS a motorcycle. Nobody NEEDS Kobe beef, motorboats, wodka (sorry Boris), microwaves or DVD players. It's not about hat we need.
It's about that they (politicians) think they can tell us what to do, what to own, how to behave, what to say and what to believe. Conservative, liberal, libertarian, those are just drawers where politicians try to fit in. There is no always right or always wrong, just based on the political party you adhere to. I think I read a quote somewhere, I don't remember from whom it is , something along the lines of "sometimes it is necessary to water the tree of liberty with the blood of tyrants. Let's face it, there hasn't been a non-tyrant president in this country in a loooong time. Any party that's in power will try to get into free men's businesses. Any administration will create regulations that we don't agree with. It's easy to blame Obummer for everything. The conservatives aren't any better. Bush was the worst thing that happened to this country since Nixon, yet Americans elected him twice. All the guys screaming GO TIME on here were brainwashed by his administration (WMDs anyone?), yet they think just because we have a democratic president right now, they are the only ones to see through everything that comes down from DC right now. Bullshit. Politicians stir us, all of us, through the media. Look at how far we have come: they can take you away from your home and your family and charge you with some terrorist bullshit, and they can keep you as long as they want, no warrant, no trial, and everybody seem to think that it's fine and necessary. They can come to your home, shoot your dog, beat up your wife, mess up your place, and make it look in the media like you deserved every little bit of it. The Bush administration MURDERED the 4 th amendment, something the Obama administration couldn't match. And you guys weren't able to see how much of an idiot that guy was after 4 years, so you know what, let's vote for that jackass again and see how many more american sons and daughters he can get killed, in wars that benefitted nobdy but the big corporations.
So, please, maybe you guys should leave the politicis aside and keep talking about external vs internal extractors on handguns.
And the democrats? Well, all I hear is "it's Bush's fault". Really? So your best excuse is "your moron was worse then my moron"? Obama and his czars interfered with the economical system by bailing out companies that were supposed to die. That's how the free market regulates itself. Economics 1 on 1: if your company is not good enough to compete anymore, it is not meant to survive. Throwing taxpayer's money at them didn't help one bit.
To sum it up, when you go to the ballots in this country, it is like sheep who have the choice which butcher will get to slaughter you. As long as there is no other choice but REP or DEM, there won't be any real change in this country.

Last edited:
I agree with him that nobody really NEEDS high caps and "assault style weapons". Doesn't mean they shouldn't have them. Nobody really needs 500 HP cars, nor huge swimming pools. Nobody NEEDS a motorcycle. Nobody NEEDS Kobe beef, motorboats, wodka (sorry Boris), microwaves or DVD players. It's not about hat we need.
It's about that they (politicians) think they can tell us what to do, what to own, how to behave, what to say and what to believe. Conservative, liberal, libertarian, those are just drawers where politicians try to fit in. There is no always right or always wrong, just based on the political party you adhere to. I think I read a quote somewhere, I don't remember from whom it is , something along the lines of "sometimes it is necessary to water the tree of liberty with the blood of tyrants. Let's face it, there hasn't been a non-tyrant president in this country in a loooong time. Any party that's in power will try to get into free men's businesses. Any administration will create regulations that we don't agree with. It's easy to blame Obummer for everything. The conservatives aren't any better. Bush was the worst thing that happened to this country since Nixon, yet Americans elected him twice. All the guys screaming GO TIME on here were brainwashed by his administration (WMDs anyone?), yet they think just because we have a democratic president right now, they are the only ones to see through everything that comes down from DC right now. Bullshit. Politicians stir us, all of us, through the media. Look at how far we have come: they can take you away from your home and your family and charge you with some terrorist bullshit, and they can keep you as long as they want, no warrant, no trial, and everybody seem to think that it's fine and necessary. They can come to your home, shoot your dog, beat up your wife, mess up your place, and make it look in the media like you deserved every little bit of it. The Bush administration MURDERED the 4 th amendment, something the Obama administration couldn't match. And you guys weren't able to see how much of an idiot that guy was after 4 years, so you know what, let's vote for that jackass again and see how many more american sons and daughters he can get killed, in wars that benefitted nobdy but the big corporations.
So, please, maybe you guys should leave the politicis aside and keep talking about external vs internal extractors on handguns.
And the democrats? Well, all I hear is "it's Bush's fault". Really? So your best excuse is "your moron was worse then my moron"? He interfered with the economical system by bailing out companies that were supposed to die. That's how the free market regulates itself. Economics 1 on 1: if your company is not good enough to compete anymore, it is not meant to survive. Throwing taxpayer's money at them didn't help one bit.
To sum it up, when you go to the ballots in this country, it is like sheep who have the choice which butcher will get to slaughter you. As long as there is no other choice but REP or DEM, there won't be any real change in this country.

I find your lack of formatting disturbing.

I just saw that, and I reluctantly agree. Looks like someone threw a brick at your screen, doesn't it?

Back
Top Bottom