8 Stage Steel Challenge- Spring 2014

I have eight more entries available, we have really nice paybacks to the shooters with the Lewis system.

The Topton Spring match is full !! Thanks to all who registered . I will be working extra hard to make sure this is a great event and exceed all expectations. We have 80% payout with the Lewis system so it pays to shoot well :) I will start a standby list if anyone missed out... Ya never know. Lets just hope for some perfect March weather .
Thanks again!
Jason

Hello Shooters! It is finally almost time to shake off this horrific winter and shoot some steel. Are you ready ?? Standby :) Just in time for Spring is our 8 stage Stage Steel Challenge . Karl and I have been working hard to make sure you have the best match possible. My friend Michele is coming with lots of great food for sale so bring your appetites and leave the lunch box home. Sign up starts at 8:30 sharp, safety briefing at 9:00 and first shots at 9:15. We will finish the first four stages have a quick lunch break and shoot the second four. Last Match we finished at 3:30 . We have four squads of 12 guns with some great talent in the field. Kiva will be making one of his amazing videos so make sure you smile and ham it up. If for some reason you can not attend the match please let me know in advance and remember this is a pre registration match. If you have not paid , you are expected to pay in full at signup with cash or check. The payouts are determined by the size of your class and will be generous . I have been in touch with Val at USPSA and they are excited to have all of you participating . Please have your SCSA number or USPSA number with you and mark it clearly on your score card. The match will be scored promptly and will be posted within 48 hours of the match on the SCSA website Payouts will be mailed within 30 days .
There are four classes :
Rimfire Pistol optic/iron
Rimfire Rifle optic/iron
Iron Sight Pistol centerfire
Open Pistol centerfire

Please clearly mark your class on the 2-ply score sheet I get the top copy of each shooters score sheet. Make sure you are writing scores in the correct stage on the sheet ( Scott ;) Here are the squads and are subject to change

Squad 1- "the Experienced squad"
Karl Mckeever-1 gun
Scott Adam-2
Lauren Fischetti-1
Mike Gottlieb -1 Scott Lepping-2
Chris James-1
Bill Robinson-1
Jose Sousa-2
Jeff Bisonette -1

Squad 2- "the northern squad- damn yanks" Haywood -1
Magyar-1
Lesso-1
Gianetti-1
Anna Storch-2
Adam Storch-2
Joseph Storch-2
Cleo Allen-1
Jeremy Allen -1

Squad 3 "the super squad"
Al Surko-2
Rich LaBracca-2
Scott Thomas -1
Josh Lentz -2
Lorne Shackford-2
Alec McMahon -2
Sutton-1

Squad 4 "the rookies"
Linn-1
John Stein-2
John Findlay-2
Kevin Morris-2
Brian Kruzer-1
Daniel Marrone- 1 Jim Adams SR-1
Jim Adams JR-1
Nick Cherone -1

Email me if you have any questions
If you are finished unload and show clear :)
Jason MD
[email protected]

Looks like the weather gods are against us this weekend
You can do it big guy, but being early spring you might want to bring your muck boots,
IIRC that range can be pretty muddy, least the lower ranges with grass on them.

Good Luck to All !!

53 degrees with a slight chance of rain. Scott are you a steel shooter? C'mon man ;) . We use 4 pits at the top. Set up is 1:00 on Friday if you guys are in town early. We are staying at the Holiday Inn in Allentown

53 degrees with a slight chance of rain. Scott are you a steel shooter? C'mon man ;) . We use 4 pits at the top. Set up is 1:00 on Friday if you guys are in town early. We are staying at the Holiday Inn in Allentown

I don't think we will be there early we can't take off till 1 I believe

I agree with Lorne it was a great arch despite of some fowl weather. Thanks Jason and to all that made it happen I know it was a lot of work but looks like everyone had fun.

Thanks guys glad you had fun. Your squad looked amazing, Lentz is cool to watch. I should have the scores up by Monday morning, I got home at 10 last night and passed out ;)

Ok here are the revised payouts

OPEN
Richie L 120.00

Limited
Josh Lentz 165.00
K Sutton 115.00
Al R 90.00

Dave Gianetti 80.00
Bissonette70.00

22 pistol
richie L 190.00
Alec McMahon 140.00