• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I wonder if Sig would give a mass. compliant model in place of this if the winner was from Ma.?

If you're from MA and win it, have it shipped to a NH FFL and ask them to swap-it for you, or trade it for a store credit. You might not get it's full value, but free is free.

I was wondering the same thing until I read the rules

Winner Selection: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be chosen in a random drawing no later than midnight November 15, 2009 from all eligible entries received by Game-End. If the winner cannot accept the prize for any reason, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. No prize transfers, assignments, cash equivalents or substitutions will be allowed.

I entered. I would assume that Sig would give a MA resident a model that is MA compliant. Easy for them.

There have been other drawings that we in MA couldn't have a chance of winning though.

enter anyways, it has to be picked up at an FFL, I'm sure they will gladly give credit for it towards a nanny state ok'd gun.

Back
Top Bottom