• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS 7.5 ft Curtis plow

SOLD

So I bought a new truck a couple months ago and decided to put on a larger plow for a better pay rate.

I have owned this plow since new for about 7 years. Only plowed my driveway and my mothers for the first couple years. Next couple years I plowed a handful of driveways and 2 of the last years I had about 12-15 accounts.

Last year I plowed for the city so that is the only year it has seen heavy use.
Mid season last year I found a bad ground wire and had the shop replace the entire wire harness and power cables on the plow side. I also put a new cutting edge close to the end of the season and it has 4-8 hours use on it.
I also put new 24 inch markers on mid season.

I also have the waterproof control pad so all you need is the sub frame and wire harness for your specific truck. I left them on the truck I traded in. Unless you have a Curtis setup now then you can hook up and go.

The only issue it has is one of the headlight housing cracked last year so I used some black duct tape to hold it together. The lights work fine and you almost don't notice the tape.

This is a solid plow and will work on 1/2 ton trucks as well as larger SUVs. I had it on a diesel Ram 2500.

I paid $5200 for it new and at least 500-600 last season on the above mentioned. I plan on asking $1500 on Craigslist but will sell here for $1200 and am willing to do better for green members.

I should be getting my new plow next week and could use the space.
I will get pics up tomorrow if I get home from work before its dark.

I also have a buyers tailgate sander that was used for 1 season. I paid $1400 for it and will sell for $600

Thanks
Ray

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom