6/21/23 NHAC 3RD WEDNESDAY NIGHT MEETING 6-8PM

ChrisNH

Dealer
NES Member
Hello NES members! 3RD WEDNESDAY OF THE MONTH IS HERE AGAIN!! LONGEST DAY OF THE YEAR!! SUNSET NEARLY 9PM!! You know you've been thinking about this! Lots of great deals! This is your opportunity to attend the NH Arms Collectors meeting. Basically, it's a two-hour gun show, from 6-8pm, you will have a chance to buy all kinds of gun stuff. Ammo (brass, blanks, etc), primers, books, magazines, parts etc. Also, you can join the club. $40 per year gets you twice a month meetings 1st and 3rd Wednesday's. Free table usage at meetings, as a MEMBER. Free attendance (or as required) at scheduled shows (Saturdays as history has shown). These MEETINGS are great get togethers of LIKE-MINDED GUN PEOPLE!!
Ask for Chris, you saw this on NES!

IBEW LOCAL 490 48 AIRPORT RD CONCORD, NH 03301​

Last edited:
I'm always interested in a show! Is the address same as the first Wednesday show? Also what is the admission for non members?

Hello! Thanks for your interest! It is the same address as the first Wednesday of the month. I didn't realize, I didn't include it when I posted. I'll edit the listing. There is no charge to get into the meeting/show, but what we are attempting to do is, get new members for the club. I believe you will enjoy the meeting/show and will want to be a member.

I think I'll make the trip, thanks! Hope to see you there :) Will you be hosting a table?

Hello! Were you able to make the meeting? I was in the back with 2 tables of ammunition and magazines.

Chris

Indeed I was! I'm glad I came. I was keeping an eye out for your tag but may have missed it. I went by the rear tables a few times...were you selling Glock mags? :)
I definitely plan to come back when I can , and probably will join and set up my own table.

Hello again! Yes, I was selling Glock mags amongst other things and AMMO. I'm a big guy with glasses. I set up in Hollis, NH flea market on Sunday's. Hopefully, it won't be raining, I have a pop-up to be under, but, customers don't usually come when it's raining. Let me know when you make it to the meeting again and introduce yourself. July 5th, I believe is the next meeting.

Yep, that was me buying a few G22 mags. Next time I'll make sure to say hi now that I know who I'm looking for :)

Can't make it to the yard sale this week but I plan to in the next coming weekends.

Back
Top Bottom