WTS 5x Preban AR15, Colt, EA, Olympic, Sendra

Mr. Shelby

Dealer
NES Member
Ok might aswell start posting some of the hot inventory I've been hoarding until things got squared away. Well start with the ARs as who doesn't love an AR?

Essential Arms AR15 with a wildly long precision barrel, i forgot to measure it buts its longer than a bayonet lol. This lower is popular for people to use as a base for a modern build. It has small take-down pins, small trigger pins and no sear block/FA BCG. - $1899

There is another Sendra not pictured which will be arriving on the 11th, great condition, priced at $1899

2x Colt AR15, one is unfired, the other is very lightly fired. I want to say test fired but ill air on the side of caution and say lightly used, come check them out and see for yourself. $2199/$2099

Sendra Lower with DD upper. Ton of goodies. Can sell with goodies or strip it down. Price Depends on what is purchased with it

Olympic Lower with DD upper. Ton of goodies. Can sell with goodies or strip it down. - Price Depends on what is purchased with it

MA compliant Sig MPX - $1999

All Laws Followed
Text/Call @ 508 492 5955 for the quickest responses !
Transfers at Liberty Ordnance Supply in Norwood (New Shop)

Attachments

• IMG_2570.jpeg
    IMG_2570.jpeg
    605.6 KB · Views: 405
  • IMG_2569.jpeg
    IMG_2569.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 361
Last edited:
b, new sendra on the way and set to arrive on the 11th, not pictured yet but will update when it comes in

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom