$500 gift cert. to 4 Seasons

That is a TERRIFIC gift!

Congrats on such a nice gift, and having such a thoughtful girl friend!!!

Cheers,

Rich

p.s. And Happy Anniversary!

Wait a minute. 1st anniversary, Girlfriend and she gave you a $500 Gift Certificate to Four Seasons?

I would skip Four Seasons and buy the rock yesterday!
Sell the Certificate here and use the dough to take her to Vegas and get hitched tomorrow!

If you let her out of your grasp, I will personally find you and kick your ass from here to Four Seasons and back!

Trust me! I lucked out and married one just like her, ask K-Dub!

oh thought it was marriage! Girlfriend wants you only to do one thing when she gives you that much cash.

Buy the freakin ring! Sometimes in life you have to say ahh screw the guns, i will take the girl.

Wait a minute. 1st anniversary, Girlfriend and she gave you a $500 Gift Certificate to Four Seasons?

I would skip Four Seasons and buy the rock yesterday!
Sell the Certificate here and use the dough to take her to Vegas and get hitched tomorrow!

If you let her out of your grasp, I will personally find you and kick your ass from here to Four Seasons and back!

Trust me! I lucked out and married one just like her, ask K-Dub!

Marry this girl!!! Thats a fantastic gift!! I'm guessing she has no problem with your "hobby"?

slavery has been outlawed for a long time!

so wrong.... so wrong...

You don't say what experience you have or what guns you own already.

Sounds like a nice gesture from your girl. Can you spell reciprocity? What will she expect from you???

I wouldn't do what your friend Core Loct said. The Glock, the Uzi and the Beretta 92 are all losers in my book unless you have so many other guns you don't know what to spend your money on. As Eddie Coyle says, no good can come from the .40 cal. Also, striker fired pistols are not for me. The Uzi is a joke unless you have a lot of guns, money and ammo. The 92 is a big heavy quality pistol, sort of like when your grandfather used to buy big old General Motors cars with heavy chrome bumpers. (Meaning it's heavy and well built, but it's nothing special)

$500 toward any gun you want is a great deal. Find the gun you want first. If you are a shooter already, maybe it's time for a SIG or a S&W327. In any case... if you really need help spending the money, I doubt you'll listen to me anyway.

Happy anniversary, treat that girl nice. Like Big Daddy said... keep her, you've got a winner.

the glock is NOT a loser! *glock fan stomps away angrily* [angry]

just kidding dude! [smile] I actually think you hit it right on the head.

You don't say what experience you have or what guns you own already.

Sounds like a nice gesture from your girl. Can you spell reciprocity? What will she expect from you???

I wouldn't do what your friend Core Loct said. The Glock, the Uzi and the Beretta 92 are all losers in my book unless you have so many other guns you don't know what to spend your money on. As Eddie Coyle says, no good can come from the .40 cal. Also, striker fired pistols are not for me. The Uzi is a joke unless you have a lot of guns, money and ammo. The 92 is a big heavy quality pistol, sort of like when your grandfather used to by big old General Motors cars with heavy chrome bumpers. (Meaning it's heavy and well built, but it's nothing special)

$500 toward any gun you want is a great deal. Find the gun you want first. If you are a shooter already, maybe it's time for a SIG or a S&W327. In any case... if you really need help spending the money, I doubt you'll listen to me anyway.

Happy anniversary, treat that girl nice. Like Big Daddy said... keep her, you've got a winner.

why don't you hit the range with some people here, and then decide what to get.. My first purchase with my shiny new LTC was a mistake in my opinion.. I wish I shot one first..
P.S. I love my glock, he is not a loser!!!

what a lousy gift!! I say give it to me, i'll find a good use for it!! [smile] just playing with ya.. I wish my wife would get me something like that.. I told her I wanted to get in on the 1911 buy and she said sure just buy me another lens for my camera.. [frown]

Anyways she's a keeper!! [smile]

Wow nice gift!

Great people at Four Seasons.

Just don't buy holsters from there. Buy holsters online and do your research before purchasing. FS sells generic holsters. I don't think any place stocks a good supply of holsters for you to try.

Don't ever buy those nylon "bag" holsters where it's basically a non-specific nylon pouch with a belt hook on it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom