@

36th Annual Southeastern Massachusetts Sportsman's Show
On
January 31 & February 1
Located @
Standish Sportsman's Association
1 Burr Lane
East Bridgewater Mass

Not much going on there... I bought survival bracelets for my boys, homemade treats for my boxers, and jerky for me.

Thanks for the update, i haven't been to this in many many years and I was wondering what it was like these days.

Not much going on there... I bought survival bracelets for my boys, homemade treats for my boxers, and jerky for me.

Oh, you said treat for your boxers, I was thinking you picked up a Gun Show Chippy or something. Nevermind. Jerky for you instead. LOL

A friend of mine and went because we were at Gunrunner in Middleboro and John told us about it and gave us discount coupons. It was nice, but a very small show. Maybe it was me, but gun prices were insane. I saw an ANIB Russian SKS for $700.00. I know that prices have gone up, but that seemed high. As did handgun prices. A $495.00 Shield? One guy did have some nice 3rd generation S&W semi autos in .40, but I'm not a .40 guy so I wasn't interested. Another guy had two S&W 908s for about $500.00 or so.

It's not gun show per se, because there was a lot of non firearms items for sale.

Back
Top Bottom