3/27/23 Nashville School Shooting

So what's the latest score on crazed lefties shooting people on the right vs. crazed righties shooting people on the left?
Dunno but Stephen Paddock (Mandalay Bay) has to hold the all time record at 60 killed / 413 wounded and surely has tipped the scales way far to the left. His ho bag was a big antifa supporter.

I’m officially too old to understand this sh*t. Aren’t the police misgendering “him” if she ids as a dude?
I’m not so sure either, but current understanding is chick to dude mental case.

We need more dead communists. These freaks aren’t afraid, yet.

Maybe amend 4473. Right after M/F, ask penis or no penis. If the two answers don’t jive, automatic denial on mental health grounds.

What kinda psycho sold this psycho a gun?? I’m friends with a few FFLs and they would never sell to a tranny freak, no matter what the mark up.

Can't tell the players without a program
Don't know whether this was a dude who transitioned to female
A female who went male
A female who used male pronouns

What I will bet is that this person is on a hand full of psych meds and has been for a while

more likely they were on them, and perhaps stopped taking their meds a few weeks ago.

Maybe amend 4473. Right after M/F, ask penis or no penis. If the two answers don’t jive, automatic denial on mental health grounds.

What kinda psycho sold this psycho a gun?? I’m friends with a few FFLs and they would never sell to a tranny freak, no matter what the mark up.

You’re asking for trouble with this. They’ll start pushing red flag laws, mental health evaluations before buying guns, etc.

I’m assuming this thing bought these guns legally, but we don’t know that for fact yet.

Still, dangerous society over peaceful slavery all day.

Also, haven’t said it yet but RIP to those poor kids.

Story is over

Media will say Shooter was justified because trans. Christian’s are evil and kill trans people by not affirming them.

As @NH_Realtor said. May those children rest in peace and their families find strength at this unimaginably difficult time. I can’t imagine this horror.

Last edited:
You’re asking for trouble with this. They’ll start pushing red flag laws, mental health evaluations before buying guns, etc.

I’m assuming this thing bought these guns legally, but we don’t know that for fact yet.

Still, dangerous society over peaceful slavery all day.

Also, haven’t said it yet but RIP to those poor kids.
I agree. Just spitballing, ya know.

Story is over

Media will say Shooter was justified because trans and Christian’s are evil and kill trans people by not affirming them.

As @NH_Realtor said. May those children rest in peace and their families find strength at this unimaginably difficult time. I can’t imagine this horror.
They'll blame the right as they target conservative Christians with their attacks.

Back
Top Bottom