• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

3/27/23 Nashville School Shooting

This is awful. It will be interesting how much coverage it gets... a woman shooter is not in the narrative. The key will be, as usual, race. If the woman is black it will probably fade quickly. If she is white and the kids black, expect a shit storm.

Carrying 2 rifles and a handgun, I expect it will be a rather tanky one.
as handlers were very adamant that it has to be an assault weapon of war to be used there, so, need to carry 2, just in case if one will malfunction.
who the f#ck can imagine a teen girl with 2 ARs or AKs, at 12lbs each? plus ammo? what a damn sad circus it is...

at least we are not yet banning fertilizers, so she did not pull a truck full of ammonia to blow up a whole block off.

Jill Biden already asking for stricter gun laws saying “children deserve better.”

Right next to Vanderbilt hospital that was just in the news As a hospital that was transing kids and had that program shut down after the local Christian community and Matt Walsh held a protest?

Now a 28 year old female shoots up a Christian school in the area?

Totally related I bet this is an anti Christian hate crime

Right next to Vanderbilt hospital that was just in the news As a hospital that was transing kids and had that program shut down after the local Christian community and Matt Walsh held a protest?

Possible.

The school is in Green Hills, a relatively affluent area. Our kids' pediatrician was there, as was my wife's office. I doubt this is going to fit any of the favorite narratives.

Plausibility rating:

rogue-one-a-star-wars-story.gif

So sad. You know what's going to happen is when the victims are THIS young, the people in charge are more likely to 'do something' about it. Connecticut made anywhere between 100 and 250K gun owners into felons after Sandy Hook. No new gun laws really happened after Parkland though.

Please please please let this be a transformer wearing thier LGBTQRSTUV flag morale patch!!!!!!

God bless the families

So sad. You know what's going to happen is when the victims are THIS young, the people in charge are more likely to 'do something' about it. Connecticut made anywhere between 100 and 250K gun owners into felons after Sandy Hook. No new gun laws really happened after Parkland though.
The ultimate goal is confiscation.

Interesting that Biden is speaking on this before they ID the shooter publicly.

No gun laws happened after Parkland????

You are half a nitwit😂😂

Ever hear of bump stocks…

The ultimate goal is confiscation.

Interesting that Biden is speaking on this before they ID the shooter publicly.
Why won't the dems just say it - 'if civilians are allowed to have anything semiautomatic, these mass shootings will continue to happen over and over again. Back when the 2A was written, you can't go on a shooting spree with a musket. Ban all semiautomatics, amnesty turn-in period like New Zealand did and if you are caught with a semiautomatic after the deadline ends, death penalty for gun ownership like in China.'

No gun laws happened after Parkland????

You are half a nitwit😂😂

Ever hear of bump stocks…
Oh I forgot about that one. Trump forgot to ban binary triggers tho did he? Edit, nevermind. ATF turned that into a 'machine gun' in 2022. Our fearless Republican leader take the bump stocks due process later? stand corrected.

Why won't the dems just say it - 'if civilians are allowed to have anything semiautomatic, these mass shootings will continue to happen over and over again. Back when the 2A was written, you can't go on a shooting spree with a musket. Ban all semiautomatics, amnesty turn-in period like New Zealand did and if you are caught with a semiautomatic after the deadline ends, death penalty for gun ownership like in China.'
They do say that about banning all semi autos all the time.

Back
Top Bottom