3/1 Indoor Match @ S & W

We have a few guys planning on coming down from Maine for the match but was curious what the weather was looking like for Sunday? Anyone have a good forecast?

Jay, you've lived in New England, how long????? The only accurate weather forecast is when witnessed out the window!

No rain outside right now, but looks like a forecast of light rain is possible for tomorrow morning.

Great match with a great squad! We even got to see an 18 wheeler flip over on its roof on the ride home!

Yep. I had a great time too - even though I wasn't having a good day. I don't know what my problem was. I just wasn't with it.

We had some good laughs, especially when the twinkle toes moves were unleashed on the rest of us! [laugh] And the hits were still three A's! [shocked] Awesome.

Good to see you guys again!

Yep. I had a great time too - even though I wasn't having a good day. I don't know what my problem was. I just wasn't with it.

We had some good laughs, especially when the twinkle toes moves were unleashed on the rest of us! [laugh] And the hits were still three A's! [shocked] Awesome.

Good to see you guys again!

Twinkle Toes[rofl]
I am sure Jay will LOVE the new nickname![smile]

Those Maine shooters can really rip a stage. I was on their squad: I also was the one who took a digger on a stage - boy did my shoulder hurt Monday morning.

Those Maine shooters can really rip a stage. I was on their squad: I also was the one who took a digger on a stage - boy did my shoulder hurt Monday morning.

Oh man, that did not look like it felt good that is for sure. A big thumbs up for the way you kept the gun downrange though!

And to be honest I need to thank you for showing us that slick spot right before the box because I would have probably gone down too if I was he first shooter![smile]

Back
Top Bottom