• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

29 Palms Realistic Pre-Deployment Training

How can I forget 29 Palms? LOL...

Role playing civilians are actual Iraqis. Some were Christians and others were Muslims. They get paid a pretty penny daily as well.

Last edited:
That was amazing. That is the most realistic training I have ever seen. No telling how many lives it has saved.

[laugh] unfortunately, I'm just a little past the age requirement for that method.[wink]
+1 Although, both of my grandfathers were drafted towards the end of WWII and the were in their late forties, just like me. One actually started basic and the other was on his way to basic when the war ended. I have a hard time going from prone to creedmore at an Appleseed shoot, probably not what they're looking for [sad2] .

I've seen some of that stuff... they're making MOUT villages everywhere that does pre-deployment training. There was a LOT of very realistic stuff there! Those close explosions take a lot of work to pull off safely!

I wonder how it affects an amputee to continually play an amputee as his job? I think that it would take a very stable person to go through that again on a daily basis.

I'd like to work there!

Back
Top Bottom