?

Truck 2 miles away = 2 hours RT. If he wandered off right
away after you left he could do 4 miles but with rough terrain call
it 1 mile max. MY first though would be to take a bearing on the moose
tracks, (if they are in the mud, aren't his?), look at my topo map to see
if I could discern the course of travel and try to head them off
or meet up by following the tracks at a higher speed since noise is
now good. Also, I would blast a whistle since he cannot be too far away.

F

I was also thinking that noise would be your best bet in this scenario. Blowing a whistle is a good way to get attention, but I was also thinking that if you went towards higher ground, a few shots from your rifle or handgun into a tree or something would give them a bearing as to where you might be.

I'm just a greenhorn in this respect so I may be WAY off base here.

If theres moose tracks in the mud, There should be footprints in the mud, so if there arent any, i'd say he went the other way. Im not trying to answer the question since I have no clue, but given that he's most likely right handed and in rough terrain he'd use his right foot to get up and over/around things, i would take a bearing on the moose prints directly outside the mud area, go 45 degrees to the right and start in that direction. Most lost people right handed walk in large clockwise circles. based on the campfire, i'd assume its night?

Check west in the swampy area. if no footprints, its also unlikely he went up or down the steep contours (hes city folk)

That rules out west and north, and you came from east, right?

He's dead, ravage the women, take their stuff and go home.

Seriously, build a big fire and tell Barbie to yell every 10 minutes BUT don't leave camp. If it gets dark get the women back to the truck. If the guy lost one boot he isn't far. Smoke and noise should bring him back. If not back by morning get help to find him.

I agree....no sense in storming off into the dark with a obviously upset and absurd woman and no clues except a boot and tracks. The guy lost a boot and kept walking away....sounds like he wanted to get lost.

Have a huge, loud campfire, get the truck to the site, lay on the horn and wait till morning.

Going storming off into the wilderness alone with no real plan and baggage who isnt prepared is a good way to get yourself into the same mess this guy got himself into.

ravage the women

Here she is !!!! Have your way with her..........

Hillary.jpg

Last edited:
If it was some NYC libtard a**h***, I'd let him find his own way back. Knowing fully well that he'll be dead by morning.

Back
Top Bottom