• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

We all also know that the prices have finally started to come down, but will never be at the levels that it was at a few years ago.

Actually I pay less now for 9mm .223 and 5.56 than I did pre-O. The only ammo I pay more for now is .22 and that is only up from .04/rd to .05-.06/rd. My complaint, like many others, is the lack of powder.

Actually I pay less now for 9mm .223 and 5.56 than I did pre-O. The only ammo I pay more for now is .22 and that is only up from .04/rd to .05-.06/rd. My complaint, like many others, is the lack of powder.

You must have an insane hookup. Prices for brass 223/556 pre craze were about $280/1000 if you looked really hard, typically around $300/1000. No way you're finding it for that price now a days.

Last edited:

I have still not found any cheaper than before current administration. 50 from a few years ago, 20 from this weekend.

Attachments

• hst.jpg
    hst.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 87
Back
Top Bottom