.223 Bulk Packs at Walmart in Bellingham, MA

Just visited Walmart in Bellingham around 12pm on 6/1/2013. They had at least 5 100rd .223 Federal Bulk packs left for $35 a piece, limit 3.

If only you were green, you'd see the million+ post Walmart Ammo MEGATHREAD in the member's section....

something i dont get. Alot of people including myself contribute on letting people know where the ammo is at wally world. I visit in the am atleast 3 times a week at dicks, sports authority and walmart but thread got moved. Really.......I think alot of people can benefit from a registered user also...

Last edited:
something i dont get. Alot of people including myself contribute on letting people know where the ammo is at wally world. I visit in the am atleast 3 times a week at dicks, sports authority and walmart but thread got moved. Really.......I think alot of people can benefit from a registered user also...
It was figured out by some of the NES "elders" that more green members were contributing to these threads than registered users. It was also suggested by some of those same folks, that maybe we should share this valuable information with those who contribute to keeping this great forum alive by dropping $1.75 a month to support it.
It isn't that many cannot benefit from a registered user. It is that green members decided to help benefit each other with this information. We are willing to take the chance that we occasionally miss out on some great deals that may have been pointed out by registered users.
I urge you to go green as well. We would love your input in some of the Ammo Mega threads.

Oh yeah. Don't go to Dicks. They Suck.

Yeah, I was aware of the Walmart Ammo post - but when I went to add to it, didn't have permission. I didn't have the time or energy to figure out why. I've been a member here for 4 days, so I'm not gonna drop $21 to tell other people where ammo is. Next time, I'll keep the info to myself.

Yeah, I was aware of the Walmart Ammo post - but when I went to add to it, didn't have permission. I didn't have the time or energy to figure out why. I've been a member here for 4 days, so I'm not gonna drop $21 to tell other people where ammo is. Next time, I'll keep the info to myself.

If the only reason you're on this site is for ammo, why bother?

That $21 goes towards a lot more then a stupid ammo thread. The ammo mega threads were moved because too many lurkers are here, just to see where the deals are, and they do nothing to contribute to this forum in any way.

There are huge group buys, karma threads, cookouts, group shoots, member classifieds, etc. All of that costs $21. I mean, really?

Really, I joined on day 1 and haven't regretted it for 1 second

Between the Group buys and Karma ALONE, I've saved, err, spent more than I would have otherwise :)

I was warned lol

To each their own I guess

But really if ammo is the only reason you're here, I mean really?

I think yesterday alone, I saved on a LPK more than the $21 membership.

Last edited:
If the only reason you're on this site is for ammo, why bother?

That $21 goes towards a lot more then a stupid ammo thread. The ammo mega threads were moved because too many lurkers are here, just to see where the deals are, and they do nothing to contribute to this forum in any way.

There are huge group buys, karma threads, cookouts, group shoots, member classifieds, etc. All of that costs $21. I mean, really?

I should have mentioned that, I forget stuff at 4am. : )

pony up brother, what you don't know you don't know will be revealed by the experts on here, and well worth the membership.[grin]

one small example : don't shoot a 50 cal made by these shitheels: vulcan
vulcan_logo.jpg

Hesse = Vulcan = Blackthorne = Velocity Firearms

Last edited:
QUOTE=ek778;3229386]

Third post and making friends already....

Ammo isn't the only reason I'm here - in fact, I'm really not one to scroll through posts to find who has ammo at what price - I was just excited to find a decent deal, and hoped to share it with the forum. That's it. $21 isn't a lot to ask for all those other services - but like I said, I'm 4 days into the forum, and without knowing the community here, I don't know whether that's money well spent or not. Really just wanted to help other forum members out, and was pretty disappointed in the response I got. Maybe it's a touchy subject - given the mention of lurkers, but again, not really part of the community here yet, so how would I know?

Ammo isn't the only reason I'm here - in fact, I'm really not one to scroll through posts to find who has ammo at what price - I was just excited to find a decent deal, and hoped to share it with the forum. That's it. $21 isn't a lot to ask for all those other services - but like I said, I'm 4 days into the forum, and without knowing the community here, I don't know whether that's money well spent or not. Really just wanted to help other forum members out, and was pretty disappointed in the response I got. Maybe it's a touchy subject - given the mention of lurkers, but again, not really part of the community here yet, so how would I know?

Believe me, the $21 is worth it.

It's $21. I'm sure you won't go hungry because of it. I can attest that it is in fact money well spent. Win a karma and it'll pay for itself and then some.

It's karma threads where members give stuff away for free.

Right now there is a karma thread for a White Oak Armament stripped upper, and a BCM BCG.

U6DWn7O.gif

*walks like a zombie to ****ing Bellingham*

That's a long walk brother.

I'm 4 days into the forum, and without knowing the community here, I don't know whether that's money well spent or not. Really just wanted to help other forum members out, and was pretty disappointed in the response I got.

yeah some of us are real *******s...but it makes things fun and great around here.

You want some cheese with that bitchin'? LightenUpFrancis.jpeg

yeah, so, as someone else who is relatively new t the forum, I've noticed that some people - usually the same people - just ****ing LOVE to jump all over people when they ask a question deemed to be either a) too amateurish or b) already exists in a thread from 2011 or c) even approaches the realm of sharing thoughts and/or feelings about something. For some people, if you're not talking about reloading or your 1911 build, you're an idiot. Just search the threads for the guy who carried concealed for the first time but without any rounds in his gun and you'll see what I mean. Some people can't help themselves but to be condescending dicks. It is what it is.

That said, as a noob, I've learned a TON of valuable stuff in the couple months I've been green. For every self righteous d-bag here, there's 10 people who know a lot and are happy to help you out. Easily worth the $21.

Just my $.02.

Back
Top Bottom