.223 at the Gun Room in Shrewsbury

Shooters Outpost had a pallet of Speer Lawman .40s for 399 last week. When I got there there were three left. 1000rd limit on any combination so thats all i got. They are Finocci(sp?) 223 for $25/50rds too

Going to make a day out of finding ammo one of these days,
traveling store to store in MA and NH like a gypsy asking in a horse voice like im dying of thirst
got any ammo cough cough
and then when they tell me the price

Play from 3:00 to 3:30 hahaha

For f sake i just want a little to play [crying]

Last edited by a moderator:
HS Trading has Independence 55 grain 5.56 for $10.99 a box for 20 rounds. They have a 5 box limit.

They received 4,000 rounds in at 5pm tonight.

I actually posted that where it belongs in the Gun Shop Review Thread.

How are those guys still in business?
All these years it amazes me that they are still open.

This^

I think they must be a front for some money laundering operation because I don't know anyone that's actually buying guns from them.
I've been in there maybe a half dozen times in the last 20 years, only because I was in the neighborhood and had some time to kill, and I've never spent a dime in the place.
They either didn't have what I was looking for, had it and wanted way too much, totally ignored me, or acted like I was bothering them by trying ask a question.
The only thing they have going for them is a nice high profile location with a big sign out front. [rolleyes]

This^

I think they must be a front for some money laundering operation because I don't know anyone that's actually buying guns from them.
I've been in there maybe a half dozen times in the last 20 years, only because I was in the neighborhood and had some time to kill, and I've never spent a dime in the place.
They either didn't have what I was looking for, had it and wanted way too much, totally ignored me, or acted like I was bothering them by trying ask a question.
The only thing they have going for them is a nice high profile location with a big sign out front. [rolleyes]

What do you think they pay to rent that space? How can they be covering the overhead?

That place has always been "off" I remember going into that place with my dad 35 years ago. My dad walked out and said all the same things said here. At least they are consistent

It's so empty nowadays too, which makes it even more bizzare. Last time I was in there (A while back, around the same time that the gun/archery store opened in Vin's Appliance) there was almost NOTHING for inventory. It's like they were going out of business. That place is one of the weirdest businesses, let alone gun shops, that I've ever been to.

It's so empty nowadays too, which makes it even more bizzare. Last time I was in there (A while back, around the same time that the gun/archery store opened in Vin's Appliance) there was almost NOTHING for inventory. It's like they were going out of business. That place is one of the weirdest businesses, let alone gun shops, that I've ever been to.

The gun/archery shop appears to be gone, at least it seemed so today.

I didn't mean to start anything, was just trying to help out anyone who might need .223 and was in the area. I stopped in to see if they had any primers. Not my first choice of stores, but I'm not going to cut off my nose to spite my face.

they suck i drive by almost every day onthey way home from work, never stop in anymore, they treaded me like shit or ignored me. i thought it was me until i joined NES and read some gun room threads

i go to IDC in Clinton or Blue Northen in Ayer for local stuff get treated like a humanbeing in both places

however if you like abuse and enjoy verbal conflict gun room is your place

"YOU LOOKING AT ME"

I drove by there today about noon time.
No, I didn't stop.
I noticed only ONE car in the whole parking lot.
Looks like their business is booming.

[rofl]

Back
Top Bottom