22 cal plinker

That's why I have multiples. I don't own a handgun with fewer than 6 or so mags, I prefer to have 10+ Rifles are the same, but it does take a while to get to that point. There are storage issues also. Not legal, just logistical. But if a magazine "comes apart" because my feet are too damn big it's never going to be catastrophic.

I'd get a CZ452 and load it with CBs. The CZ bolts guns are outstanding. You'd have to spend a lot more to get a better .22 bolt rifle. The CBs are quieter than an air gun and they will kill squirrels humanely with a proper head shit.

Not super cheap but I’m partial to CZ bolt 22’s. I have a Savage bolt 22 as well but fit and finish it doesn’t compare to the CZ.
X2! If you can find a used CZ go for it. They are super accurate and built to last. I was so impressed with mine, I bought a CZ Scout for my 8 year old. He's 23 now and my 9 year old is shooting it. Amazing firearm and well worth the extra few bucks.

There are great deals out there on used. You just have to find them. I picked up an old JC Higgins with original scope for $100. It's a single shot but it is in amazing condition and shoots well for a 70 plus year old rifle.

Back
Top Bottom