2017 Pioneer IDPA Match & Practice Dates

YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A MEMBER OF PIONEER SPORTSMEN TO PARTICIPATE IN PIONEER IDPA!!

The 2017 IDPA season is upon us and Pioneer IDPA of Dunbarton, NH is please to announce our Match & Practice schedule. Pioneer IDPA continues to experience tremendous growth and interest in this sport and we look forward to even more participation and creative scenarios, so mark the following dates on your calendar:

Tier I Monthly IDPA Match Dates:

APR 15th – Patriots Day Season Opener Tier I Match – Jon Wolfe, Match Director
MAY 20th – Annual IDPA Classifier Tier I Match – Adam Taylor, Match Director
JUN 17th – June Tier I Match – Chris Tessier, Match Director
JUL 15th – July Tier I Match – Brad Weilbrenner, Match Director
AUG 26th – August Tier I Match (Fourth Sat. to avoid conflict with NER Match)
NOV 18th – November Tier 1 Match – Match Director TBD​

2017 Live Free or Die State Champioinship Match:
SUN JUL 9th @ 9:00pm - Registration will open.
FRI SEP 29th (STAFF Shoots)
SAT SEP 30th
SUN OCT 1st​

Intro to IDPA Class.
SAT APR 8th
SUN MAY 14th
Cost is $60.00/shooter. Registration links will be posted by the first week of March​

IDPA Matches will adhere to the following time schedule:
  • Registration starts at 8:45am
  • Safety Brief 9:30 AM
  • Matches will begin at 10:00am
  • Shooters will be assigned to Squads embedded with Safety Officers (SO) and shoot each Stage as a squad.

What you will need to compete in IDPA matches:
  • A "Safety First" Attitude; willingness to learn; and respect for the SO's donating their time.
  • A reliable service-type pistol or revolver
  • A concealable belt holster that allows ease in drawing and re-holstering
  • At least three loading devices, more is better
  • Two magazine carriers or 3 speed loaders.
  • 125 rounds of ammo (minimum)
  • EYE AND EAR PROTECTION (Mandatory)
  • Concealment garment. (Vest, Jacket, etc.)
  • $25.00 per shooter

We are located just West of Concord, NH (Exit 2 off I-89). Go to our website for directions or enter: 1046 Clinton St, Dunbarton, NH 03046 in your mapping program.

Please check for the most up to date information at the Pioneer Sportsman Club calendar.

"TACTICAL TUESDAY" PRACTICE SCHEDULE (5:00pm till Dusk $5.00/each)

Beginning 04/12/17 and every Tuesday throughout the summer, our weekly practice moves outdoor and the start of "Tactical Tuesday" begins!! Cost is $5.00 and the hours are 5pm to Dusk.

Pioneer IDPA welcomes new comers interested in IDPA. If your curiosity has piqued and you are ready to find out more about this exciting sport, come to one of our practices or matches. We hope to see you there!!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact:
Jonathan Wolfe - IDPA Chair/Director
Pioneer Sportsmen, Inc.
[email protected]
603-568-5356

Last edited:
Pioneer Sportsmen IDPA 2017 Dates

2017 IDPA Schedule listed above, and "Yes" we know our LFoD is the same weekend as IDPA Nat'ls. We set our date and then they changed theirs. Our theme this year is, "Get Your Hits on Route 66" all of the stages will be inspired by the notable sights and locations along the iconic Route 66!!!

Last edited:

"TACTICAL TUESDAY" PRACTICE SCHEDULE (5:00pm till Dusk $5.00/each)

Beginning 04/12/17 and every Tuesday throughout the summer, our weekly practice moves outdoor and the start of "Tactical Tuesday" begins!! Cost is $5.00 and the hours are 5pm to Dusk.

603-568-5356

I Think you mean 04/11/2017. The 12th. is a Wednesday.

Thank you for posting today on Facebook. Copying it here, just in case somebody else is also interested.

Yes!! The Live Free or Die State Match is happening!! And registration is still opening at 9:00 pm Sun. July 9th on PractiScore.com
Some of you may have seen on matchreg.com the note: "I am no longer involved with this match."
Because we will be utilizing PractiScore.com with Stripe for electronic scoring and payments this year, Mike Critser will not be handling the registration or payment as he has in the past.

Mike has done a fantastic job supporting IDPA and the sanctioned matches in the Northeast. Over the years, his contributions of self-sacrifice have been endless and commendable! I have had conversations with Mike, and this change in no way reflects any dissatisfaction or ill will from either party. With the progression of electronic scoring, and our range capabilities we just felt we wanted to be at the forefront of the scoring advances and embrace the technology.
Again, for registration, you will go to:
www.practiscore.com and search for 2017 Ruger Live Free or Die. You will not find it until Sunday evening.

Back
Top Bottom