2013 Hopkinton Sportsmans USPSA Schedule (UPDATED 3/25)

Hopkinton Sportsmen’s Association, the newest local USPSA club, and the Hopkinton Heavy Hitters are pleased to announce our monthly USPSA match schedule for the following 2013 dates:

• Saturday, April 6 (CANCELLED due to forestry project, the late snowstorms killed us)
  • Saturday, May 11
  • Saturday, June 22
  • Saturday, July 6
  • Sunday, August 4, Sunday 9a start
  • Saturday, September 7
  • Saturday, October 5

Match includes 4-5 stages of USPSA/IPSC regulation stages including at least one classifier at each match. 8:30a first shot (except the Sunday when it is 9a) and done by 12:30p latest. The club has a healthy inventory of fun targets including Texas Stars, Moving Plate Racks and a variety of other moving targets.

Notes:
Cost is $15/match, 110+ plus rounds
Dates above fluctuate a bit as to minimize conflicts with other clubs’ matches within reasonable radius of Hopkinton
Club location: Hopkinton Sportsmen's Association: Home, 95 lumber street, Hopkinton
Contact info: MD – Jay Hirshberg (Speedmonger), [email protected], Michael Chludenski (ipsc_drl), [email protected]
Basic information available on USPSA-NE Web site as well
Club facilities include Porta Potty and plenty of parking
New shooters/spectators completely welcome

Hope to see you there!

Last edited:
Re: 2013 Hopkinton Sportsmans USPSA Schedule

Awesome! Definitely will try to make a few matches as my schedule allows.

Sub'd, can't wait to be take the intro class on the 23rd/24th and possibly get in on some of this stuff

By order of El-Prez, you will also get a non-transferable coupon good for a free entry to the April or May match at Hopkinton.

And a coupon for $20 off a new gun at Four Seasons.

Last edited:
Re: 2013 Hopkinton Sportsmans USPSA Schedule

Awesome. Looking forward to these matches. Great to have another nearby USPSA option.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Guys I plan on going this SAturday. Never been to Hopkinton so looking forward to it. What time does registration start? I see that first shots are 8:30.

Guys I plan on going this SAturday. Never been to Hopkinton so looking forward to it. What time does registration start? I see that first shots are 8:30.

Registration will be getting started around 8ish, shooters meeting 8:20ish, and first shots 8:30ish. If anyone wants to arrive a little early and help finish off setup that's always appreciated. weather's looking nice, let's hope it stays that way!

We'll be having two longer field courses, two mid-length shoots (including our trademark steel stage), and a classifier. Minimum round count should be in the 130 range.

Back
Top Bottom