2012 USPSA LPR Nationals Vids

I finally got around to uploading my stage videos from the 2012 Limited, Production and Revolver Nationals in Vegas. I thought some of you would enjoy the stages. Just click on the Nationals play list I created.

This was my first trip to the Nats. It was an awesome match that of course challenged ALL of my weak areas and got me well out of my comfort zone. I had a blast. It wasn't my best match performance, but I didn't care. I had so much fun taking it all in. I know what you Nationals vets mean about the ricochets "ziiiips and ziiings" on the range out there. It took a while to get used to it.

For anybody who hasn't been it is basically shooting three 6 stage matches over three days. The match was very well run and the people I met out there and shot with were great. We had some laughs on our squad.

The other thing I really enjoyed was watching all of the big names (or as many as I could catch) shoot their stages. Very humbling. Last thing I have to add... Jessie D. looked amazing in the dress she wore to the awards ceremony! [wink]

It was also great to see and shoot with some of our local A7 competitors.

Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLspEtkYA1Jm1ugCkQQov6b3SeSiEe75fg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom