• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2012 Pistol Competition Calendar

It's back.

The 2012 Pistol Competition Calendar can be found at the following location:

http://public.ical-mac.com/wmccurdy53/

You may view the calendar online at that address or you may either download or subscribe to it. The basic difference between download and subscribe is that when you download the calendar you get the current version with no future changes, but if you subscribe to the calendar you will get future changes automatically.

Just look for the "Subscribe | Download" links in the "Legend" box below the default calendar display.
There is even a link provided to import it to Google Calendar.

As always, please let me know about future pistol competitions that are not yet on the calendar.

Enjoy,
Bill McCurdy

And another thanks for doing this Bill, just one problem, it looks like you have Harvard USPSA on Saturdays instead of Sundays,
I may be wrong, I'm not used to seeing this format.

And another thanks for doing this Bill, just one problem, it looks like you have Harvard USPSA on Saturdays instead of Sundays,

The April Harvard match is actually on Saturday since that Sunday is Easter.

The default display on the web site is in work week format, Monday - Sunday. If you sign up for the free membership you can change it.
I know the web site leaves alot to be desired, but it's free.
Subscribe to (or download) it and you can configure the display any way you like.

The default display on the web site is in work week format, Monday - Sunday. If you sign up for the free membership you can change it.
I know the web site leaves alot to be desired, but it's free.
Subscribe to (or download) it and you can configure the display any way you like.

My bad, when I went to the USPSA Northeast web page to confirm the Harvard dates they were not on there yet.
Thought I looked farther ahead but I guess not. Thanks again.

That shoot listed on Sunday, is that an MRA steel plate shoot? I'm surprised nobody's published it here. Those are usually pretty good.

-Mike

That shoot listed on Sunday, is that an MRA steel plate shoot? I'm surprised nobody's published it here. Those are usually pretty good.

-Mike

Yes it is. 25 knock steel of various types, 3 strings. They usually rearrange the stage between stings.

Just want to get the word out and avoid disappointment.

The 2012 Competition Calendar here at NES is inaccurate in connection with this one event. There is NOT an IDPA match at Pelham Fish & Game on Saturday, 3/17. The club is holding an action range clean-up day and an RO staff shoot.

Our first public IDPA match of the season is Saturday, April 14. We hope to see you there.

Please accept our apology for any confusion.

Pelham F&G IDPA Committee

Just want to get the word out and avoid disappointment.

The 2012 Competition Calendar here at NES is inaccurate in connection with this one event. There is NOT an IDPA match at Pelham Fish & Game on Saturday, 3/17. The club is holding an action range clean-up day and an RO staff shoot.

Our first public IDPA match of the season is Saturday, April 14. We hope to see you there.

Please accept our apology for any confusion.

Pelham F&G IDPA Committee

This event has been removed from the calendar.
Anyone who has subscribed to the calendar should not see it anymore.

If there are anymore errors or if the date of an event changes, PLEASE let me know as soon as possible so that I can update the calendar.

Thanks for putting together this calendar! This is just what I have been searching for.
One request, could you please add the Scarborough Fish and Game Assosiation events as well?

Thanks!

http://www.scarfg.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/Pistol

http://www.scarfg.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/IDPA

Done.

There is conflicting information on your Pistol page vs. the club calendar page.

The club calendar list the Lobster Match as Sept 7-9 but the Pistol page shows Sept 7-12.

I listed it as Sept 7-9.

Back
Top Bottom