WTS 2009 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom ABS in Boston, MA

garandman

Instructor
NES Member
If this ad is visible the bike is still for sale.

2009 DL650 with just under 20,000 miles. One owner, I previously owned a 2005 DL650 and wanted the ABS brakes. Bike is currently registered and ridden once or twice a weeks.

Has Acrapovic carbon-fiber exhaust: stock exhaust is also included. SW Motech center stand, HotGrips heated grips, DL1000 hand guards (right one has a crack and a scrape on the outside but is still usable), 12V electrical plug, Stebel Nautilus air horn, California Scientific tinted windshield, front fender extender, and Suzuki Tall Touring saddle. Unless you are on the short side, I'd try that saddle as it is much more comfortable than the stock seat (which is 1.5" lower). The DL1000 saddle also fits and is in-between in height. Tires are Conti Road Attack II, rear is new this season.

This bike was used for commuting April to November and camping trips throughout New England so there are some cosmetic blemishes. Right front cowling and hand guard has scratches, left rear cover has paint scratches, and some of the engine fasteners have external corrosion. The bike was garaged over the winter and was always covered when outside.

Video walk-around of the bike available below. Can be seen by appointment in Boston and can be picked up in Boston or Peabody. Can also be delivered within about 50 miles of Boston for a nominal fee.

Selling to buy a 250cc dirt bike to ride with my son. $4,940 or best offer. Thank you

image-L.jpg

image-L.jpg

image-L.jpg

image-L.jpg

[video=youtube_share;nBA2EtZB5Cs]http://youtu.be/nBA2EtZB5Cs[/video]

Last edited:
If you have a small street legal dual sport like a Honda CRF250L, Suzuki DRZ400S, or Yamaha WR250R, I'd consider those in trade. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom