WTS 1998 Dodge Ram 2500 Sport Edition Extend Cab 4x4 READY TO WORK $2500

CTpatriot

Banned
pictures available on my craigslist ad
http://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/5462682256.html

Not looking for any trades. This is a cash deal. first $2500 buys a solid truck

If ad is up, truck is for sale and ready to be test driven. so the answer is: truck is available.

5.9 V8 Magnum, Automatic, 4.10 limited slip rear differential, short bed, trailer hitch and plug, fog lights, power locks, power windows overhead console with compass and temp.
Runs good, shifts good, steers good and brakes good. I pulled a 5000 trailer a few times with no problem. The pictures show rust on the rockers which is not severe, the upper edge is good so it would be an easy patch, a bubbled area on front of hood, one spot under passenger door, cab corners are good, one rust hole in bed near tailgate, some rust over the driver side wheel arch in bed, rust at bottom of front fenders and some on rear bumper. The frame is in very good shape with surface rust in some areas.

This truck is ready to work today. Only 149k miles on a very reliable and powerful drive train. Truck is very comfortable driving as well. Would make a great dump run, trailering, plow or landscape truck.

All exterior lights work, wipers, doors, locks heater radio etc all work. Air conditioning probably needs a charge, maybe more. Airbag light on.
All new stainless steel brake lines in front, new standard lines to back brakes, good tires. Emissions current, good in CT to register with no problem, no check engine light on. Body has rust on rockers and bed arches, dings and paint imperfections Split bench cloth interior in good shape. I have brand new taillights to replace the cracked ones.

located in canton, ct, 20 minutes west of bradley airport

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom