• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS 1791 Gunleather Belt Holster - Beretta 92, 92FS, M9, Sig Sauer P220, P226, P227 made in USA

puška m70

NES Member
1791 Gunleather Belt Holster Right Hand for Beretta 92, 92FS, M9, Sig Sauer P220, P226, P227, P320 Leather Black

I bought this new but my Beretta with extended controls did not fit in it properly. I'd say it's "New with out tags" condition. I think I payed about $60 for it. It's a good quality leather holster.

$30, pickup in Lowell area or shipping on your dime.

From the manufactuer:

Description​

This Open Top Multi-Fit Belt Holster 2.3, conveniently referred to as the BH2.3, offers excellent retention for a wide range of firearms. Best of all, it will accommodate 1911’s with Rails and even the Commander size frames. This OWB belt holster will hold your gun snug to your body offering reliable and comfortable carrying all day long. Plus, with the many colors choices we offer the BH2.3, you can find the best style for your firearm and best fit for your personal style.

1791 Gunleather products are distinguished in the following ways:

• Handcrafted using premium 100% Certified American, Heavy Native Steerhide leather.
  • Open top design for quick draw with your preferred carry style in mind.
  • Multi-fit design that’s handcrafted to accommodate a wide range of firearms.
  • Reinforced stitching ensures quality, security, and a lifetime of enjoyment.
  • Lifetime warranty commitment to our customers with each product.

We Want You to Know
Our love and appreciation of the Second Amendment goes hand-in-hand with our passion for the art of gunleather and its representation of the original patriots of this great nation. Housing and protecting your coveted firearms with carefully handcrafted holsters is akin to protecting our loved ones and our cherished freedoms.

Attachments

• ber456.jpg
    ber456.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
  • ber123.jpg
    ber123.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
  • holsterpic.png
    holsterpic.png
    422.3 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom