• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Everyone who lives in VA is crazy.

The guns near the schools is not a good thing.
It's for the children, who aren't even in school, just an inanimate building might feel threatened. I wonder if it still had the big, bright orangey thing on top that may have been a pretty good hint it wasn't a real firearm. Of course, there probably is a complete lack of common sense involved in this incident, not that CS is necessary to be a cop or a soldier. But really, cops pull guy over, see he's got an airsoft replica, ask him what he's doing and then maybe say, next time have a nice workout.
Oh yea, the cops took additional military equipment as evidence, evidence of what, he's in the military? ****en retards!!

Before I was mobilized to Afghanistan I hiked with a 100lb issued pack, body armor and plates (along with my empty mags, pouches, knife, etc) at least 5 seperate times through the BC campus I lived near and nobody ever said crap or called anyone. That said I left the AR at home and was wearing cargo shorts. Our command were the ones who advised we load up our gear and do conditioning hikes, because as a reservist or guardsmen, its not part of your daily life.

Especially once it came to light that it was an airsoft gun, it should have been a no brainer to just let the vet go, but all vets are terrorists.

Mike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

The consistently shitty treatment out vets and current military personnel keep getting from the homeland security asswipes, the fewer friends they will have in the event of civil displeasure. I'm sure this will looked at carefully by those that have and are serving, just like the Virginia vet Brandon Raub and the SS/FBI/VA police that don't like his right to free speech, unless FB is considered a non-free zone, did anyone get that memo?

LoL... "bulletproof vest"! That guy was doing a pack run/march in his flak jacket... this would be funny if it wasn't so damn sad

Army men are trained killers, and have no place in a civli society.

[rolleyes]

It's not new....

Kipling said it like this:

TOMMY
by Rudyard Kipling (1865-1936)

I went into a public-'ouse to get a pint o' beer,
The publican 'e up an' sez, "We serve no red-coats here."
The girls be'ind the bar they laughed an' giggled fit to die,
I outs into the street again an' to myself sez I:
O it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "Tommy, go away";
But it's "Thank you, Mister Atkins", when the band begins to play,
The band begins to play, my boys, the band begins to play,
O it's "Thank you, Mister Atkins", when the band begins to play.

Entire Text here:

http://faxmentis.org/html/kipling.html

Evidence of what, His military service? What a crock. I hope the Army goes crawling up their buts for this.

This is what I'm thinking will happen. I know for a fact that there is a supply sergeant and possibly a 1SG and a CO who are NOT happy right now with their ta-50 being confiscated.

Go time inches ever closer.

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation

For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury

In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury

Back
Top Bottom