17 Shots - Quick

A recent accuisition, a trio of S&W .357's. 8-3/8" 686, 6" M28, M640 MAG
3X357-vi.jpg

I think that the M640, with 180gr. loads, hurts almost as bad from either end[thinking]

C-pher said:
Those are pretty sweet.

More and more I'm liking wheel guns.
Thanks, the M28 is for old times sake, the M640 just seems to simplify CCW, and the 686 was $250 OTD[rofl]
I've come to appreciate:
[smile] Not chasing my brass across the county and fighting scroungers for it
[smile] Being able to shoot mouse loads, target loads, or blasters, as the mood strikes me
[rofl] Only a few old farts buy wheel guns, so there's some real sweet deals out there

C-pher said:
The 686 is really nice. That's a deep blue that really looks good with those white handles.
The blued one is a 6" M28. The ivories give it a little old-time class and the Tyler T-Grip adapter is another old-timey touch that makes it quite controllable, without the added bulk of target magna style grips. It works like the Eagle Secret Sevice grips that are so popular (shown on the M640), to keep your hand from riding up under recoil, while adding minimal bulk for ease of concealment. The magna grips (hown on the 686 in back), on an N frame, also put the trigger a little too far away for good control, unless you have quite large hands.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom