• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

17 shot, 2 dead at Ft. Myers night club

Lowbird

NES Member
http://www.wtsp.com/mb/news/local/florida/up-to-17-people-shot-at-fort-myers-nightclub/280448572

FORT MYERS, Fla. – Two people are dead, according to the Fort Myers Police Department, and as many as 17 people were shot, according to Lt. Jim Mulligan of the Lee County Sheriff’s Office, at a local nightclub, Club Blu located at 3580 Evans Avenue, early Monday morning.

A large number of deputies are at the nightclub, which was hosting a teen party.

The victims have not yet been identified by authorities.

Witnesses describe the scene as a “mad house.” There were reports of gunshots and people poured out of the nightclub, a witness said. One woman who lives two blocks from Club Blu said she heard about 30 gunshots from what she believes to have been multiple guns.

Those local to the area on Twitter are thinking this is gang related. Apparently the area is a "war zone".

(updates from WINK news)
Edit:
Reports 1 suspect in custody. Still searching for 1 other.

Edit2:
2nd shooting scene related to nightclub shooting. A home and cars were shot at in 2500 block of Parkway St. 1 person hurt.

Edit 3:
All injured victims are in local hospitals. Have minor life threatening wounds. Some by ambulance, some drove themselves.

Edit 4: Police press release
Screenshot_2016-07-25-05-28-16.jpg

Edit 5:
2 more suspects detained. Area safe. Streets still closed.

Last edited:
The second amendment did not kill or wound these people.

The laws made by traitors caused these citizens to be left defenseless and slaughtered by a killer's hands did. Their blood is on the hands of both parties!

These poor children (American children, and therefore our children) were bleeding and some as they may well be dying were crying out their family members names.

I ask each and everyone of you look up the names of the men that signed the Constitution.
A Patriot I met in Boston on Saturday was handing out free copies of it.

When your liberty and freedom are dead will you be screaming out their names?

To the victims families I give my condolences.

Last edited:
The laws made by traitors caused these citizens to be left defenseless and slaughtered by a killer's hands did.

The statement released from the venue made it sound like someone rolled up outside after the party ended and people were going home. More or less guns would not prevent that.

If it was a gang thing. Say they wanted to get a parent picking up their kid. If one of the parents was carrying and shot back. Maybe they don't get off 30 rds. No?

Or parent in car shoots an innocent and further down the rabbit hole we go......

If it was a gang thing. Say they wanted to get a parent picking up their kid. If one of the parents was carrying and shot back. Maybe they don't get off 30 rds. No?

Or parent in car shoots an innocent and further down the rabbit hole we go......

There was armed security there, again according to the statement released by the venue.

Saw that.
Just playing every side out in my head. Was the guard(s) there for the facility as door man? Or the entire property?

And why would you send your 12 yr old to a place at midnight that needs armed security?

Why are 12 year olds at a nightclub after midnight?

^ This. What is wrong with parents?

We could not go on a real vacation this year so we have been doing some fun things on a couple of weekends. This weekend we went to Point Judith RI and Newport (drove back and forth rather than spend $ on hotel rooms).

While at the beach at Point Judith there was a group behind us all talking loud, swearing, calling each other "niggas", even dropping the occasional f-bomb with their little kids all around them. They got a call from a friend who was calling from jail and they thought that was so cool. They settled down a bit so we stayed but the girls were talking about all of their kids from different men and what "nigga" they were seeing at the moment.

All I could think of was, "And they wonder why they are poor and why their kids end up in trouble." Some were speaking Spanish at times so I guess some were Latinos, some were black, it doesn't matter. There are plenty of white people who act this same way. Just trash with no respect for anyone, not even their own kids. This is the kind of parenting that is dooming this country and playing right into the statists' agenda.

Prayers and condolences to the families of the victims and for the injured. They don't deserve to be shot at even if some of them have crappy parents.

Why are 12 year olds at a nightclub after midnight?

Because they lost their liquor license for dealing out the back door and this is the only type of event they could host. The area is a shit hole and anyone surprised that a bunch of thugs rolled up to pop off a few is disingenuous at best. Gang warfare brought to you by the FSA and Mom's not getting enough Action.

What is a "minor life threatening wound"??????????[rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes]

Its either a minor wound OR its a life threatening wound......the two do not combine under any circumstances.

That's why there's triage at mass casualty incidents, to prioritize treatment urgency.

What is a "minor life threatening wound"??????????[rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes]

Its either a minor wound OR its a life threatening wound......the two do not combine under any circumstances.

That's why there's triage at mass casualty incidents, to prioritize treatment urgency.

I thought that same thing. What hacks reported on this?

Back
Top Bottom