• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

itrader ratings

sweetdang

NES Member
Does anyone know where the link went for itrader? It use to be on member's profiles but I don't quite seem to see the tab anymore.

There are some incompatibilities between iTrader and the latest version of the forum software. We have had to disable the addon temporarily while the author fixes these issues.

Last edited:
I just had two great transactions with members and was searching for the itrader for the last hour. Guess Ill put it on my to do list for when it comes back.

same here. i just did a deal with a member and i went to do a i trader rating. hopefully it will be fixed sooher than later.

I have a couple of positive ratings to post when it's back up, so I wrote them down with one of those old "pencil" stick things so I don't forget.

The developer of this plugin went AWOL.

Someone else stepped in and received permission to work on it as of yesterday. Hopefully we will see an update soon.

Thanks sHORTY, I was looking after a smooth transaction an hour ago.

Go on....

original.jpg

... Someone needs to sell sHORTY something so he can verify that the iTrader system really works!

Back
Top Bottom