• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

This is my base repeater as well.... Might be having a few problems due to all the rain.... Has bouts of the "crunchy".... Tuesday's MMRA net had to be canceled due to problems with it.....

73's
KB1TRE

I am also on the Quincy repeater on a daily basis. Just got the mobile installed in the car so I will be on a lot more often. - K1PRO

I am also on the Quincy repeater on a daily basis. Just got the mobile installed in the car so I will be on a lot more often. - K1PRO

What time are you typically on the repeater? I'm using a HT with a mobile antenna so mainly am on during the commute (5:30 AM and 3:30 PM) or when I'm out and about.....[wink]

73's
KB1TRE

What time are you typically on the repeater? I'm using a HT with a mobile antenna so mainly am on during the commute (5:30 AM and 3:30 PM) or when I'm out and about.....[wink]

73's
KB1TRE
Well right now my usual is a bit off as I am out of town for work. My usual commute is 7-830AM and 530-8PM but then if I am in the home office I leave it on all the time.

I am on as we speak since I am home for a much needed vacation. I will keep an ear open for your call; I usually chat with with the same two guys during the evening commute and on weekends.

Is this repeater still up and around? I spoke with someone in Quincy today through Mendon repeater.

Back
Top Bottom