Civilian Supply

Brian I also had som3 great and helpful experiences with civilian supply this week. I was elated with their efficiency and service. The pricing was also fair. I would highly recommend them.

ted

Bumping this thread. I just met Mike for the first time today. He's a Mass guy running a shop in NH. He understands the BS we have to deal with in MA. I highly recommend this shop if you don't want to deal with the usual gun shop fuddery, especially if you're from Mass. He's got connections with FFLs in Mass who will help with interstate transfers if needed. He also has the ability to do compliance work as needed.

Bumping this thread. I just met Mike for the first time today. He's a Mass guy running a shop in NH. He understands the BS we have to deal with in MA. I highly recommend this shop if you don't want to deal with the usual gun shop fuddery, especially if you're from Mass. He's got connections with FFLs in Mass who will help with interstate transfers if needed. He also has the ability to do compliance work as needed.
The best compliment one can receive "no fudd." Thanks for coming by today.

Back
Top Bottom