Trying to sell my Anderson lower to a friend

We are Planning on doing ftf transfer on the ma gun portal is their anything special I need to do to ensure that it’s legal seeing that it is just parts and not a complete fire arm or can I just go about it the regular way for a ftf

We are Planning on doing ftf transfer on the ma gun portal is their anything special I need to do to ensure that it’s legal seeing that it is just parts and not a complete fire arm or can I just go about it the regular way for a ftf
How much are you asking? Just curious as I have the same. Not making an offer.

How much are you asking? Just curious as I have the same. Not making an offer.
Hopefully not more than $50-$60 as that’s what they cost new from a dealer in MA…

Hopefully not more than $50-$60 as that’s what they cost new from a dealer in MA…
Yeah but...

You literally included zero punctuation in this abortion of a post. Do not, under any circumstance, try to fill out a form that may have legal ramifications, without the help of an adult with a minimum high school education.

And I mean this in a friendly way.

Yeah, you can, and here’s another useful tip. Slot several rubber bands and multiple popsicle sticks in it and it can double as a homemade fleshlight when you’re in a pinch. This way you’re creating a versatile dual-purpose item and you’ll increase the value by 1.5x original worth. Thank me later.

To ensure it’s legal? You come to a public forum to ask legal advice? If reptile told you it was ok, and you got arrested for breaking the law, are you going to blame reptile?

Last edited:
Grow a scruffy beard and meet him at some 24 hour diner while wearing an army jacket. Sell it to him wrapped up in a blanket out of the back of your trunk.

1715946474842.png

Assuming this friend is not a PP and has their LTC.

Did you ever FA10 it? That's the first thing to know.

Notarized bill of sale and be done with it. There’s a 4473 for the lower with your name on it, and with the BoS, you are not liable for anything after the date of the sale.

Don’t make it a bigger deal than it needs to be.
FIFY - no need to notarize just two signatures on a copy for each of you and its done

FIFY - no need to notarize just two signatures on a copy for each of you and its done
I agree that notarization isn't necessary, but it adds an extra degree of authenticity that the IDs and signatures on the BoS are validated by a state-trusted third party.

I agree that notarization isn't necessary, but it adds an extra degree of authenticity that the IDs and signatures on the BoS are validated by a state-trusted third party.
Notarization is over kill, but hey its MA. And they are mucho stupid.

Copy of their LTC A which proves they live in the same state as you, and can own a firearm which is important under federal law....., a statement of the CURRENT written law federal and state law...with signatures and dates at time of sale, both buyer and seller. This is fairly important because state law will change on this, thats nearly a guarantee at this point.

Honestly....for 50-60 bucks that they cost new...... this is all not worth it. Keep the thing.

Tell the guy to go buy a new one.

Last edited:
I’ll give you the 50 bucks if you want to mail it out of state then you won’t pant shit yourself.
I’ll put it next to my 45.00 unit from about 10 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom