NV/IR Weapon Lights Review Video

Dude if you're thinking about dropping $200-$4,000 on a weapon light (and that's not including nods or scope you need to use it), yeah I strongly recommend you invest 2 hours 🤣
I spent days researching and looking up deals before making my purchase. It's nice to see a comparison of every major LAM. Usually people just compare a few. Side note, I wish Phantom Hill was still making their CTF 2 or advanced to the CTF 3. Their LAM was industry breaking in my opinion. Being able to customize the white light and the IR light with different heads is crazy.

I’m a little confused with his talk on the B.E. Mawl 67mW where his tubes autogate. It looks like the flood does okay to 200 on dual and then the spot for beyond that? But he keeps talking about the tube autogate and I’m not sure if it’s just watching digitally vs being there but the camera doesn’t seem washed?

Maybe I just don’t know the terminology enough yet to understand.

I’m a little confused with his talk on the B.E. Mawl 67mW where his tubes autogate. It looks like the flood does okay to 200 on dual and then the spot for beyond that? But he keeps talking about the tube autogate and I’m not sure if it’s just watching digitally vs being there but the camera doesn’t seem washed?

Maybe I just don’t know the terminology enough yet to understand.
I understood it as the 67mW spot and flood is a cool concept but the flood forces his NVGs to autogate. When it autogates, he's unable to see the 500 yard with any detail. When it's just spot you can clearly see the 500.

I understood it as the 67mW spot and flood is a cool concept but the flood forces his NVGs to autogate. When it autogates, he's unable to see the 500 yard with any detail. When it's just spot you can clearly see the 500.
That’s what I got but it seemed like he was bothered by it.

Back
Top Bottom