ZT 0220

drgrant informed me that there is a knife subforum now and I can unfurl my fappable collection.

Let’s start with the ZT 0220. I love this blade. It looks bulky but it really isn’t. Titanium handle and frame lock. S35VN blade material. Sharp as hell.

GxPX1sx.jpg

pjEk9k4.jpg

Nice, I've been eyeballing that version for a while myself

I have held this knife and it is nice, good knife if you want something bigger but smooth to carry easily etc. I don't think I've seen a ZT that I really disliked though, so ill admit bias there.

I have

0350 CB
0350 stonewashed
0560 BW Hinderer...

All great knives. I have a bunch of other Kerhsaws as well but those are the ZTs. I have to stop looking at them because I usually end up buying something. It was worse when I worked the gun shows and
dave the knife guy was there... lmao.

-Mike

At first the stonewashed blades did nothing for me. They are starting to grow on me now though...

I have held this knife and it is nice, good knife if you want something bigger but smooth to carry easily etc. I don't think I've seen a ZT that I really disliked though, so ill admit bias there.

I have

0350 CB
0350 stonewashed
0560 BW Hinderer...

All great knives. I have a bunch of other Kerhsaws as well but those are the ZTs. I have to stop looking at them because I usually end up buying something. It was worse when I worked the gun shows and
dave the knife guy was there... lmao.

-Mike
ELMAX master race.

At first the stonewashed blades did nothing for me. They are starting to grow on me now though...

It's good because it's essentially already "broken in" for you. So the first scratch on the blade won't get you all rustled.

This is next.

0450 |  ZT Knives

zero-tolerance-zt0450-titanium-framelock__30010.1496178583.700.500.jpg

giphy.gif

They've been doing stonewashing/ bead blasting for decades. For instance, my pièce de résistance. Buckmaster 184 produced between OCTOBER 1985 AND DECEMBER 1986.

OP7PPF1.jpg

Yep. That is one super killy knife! Not your grandpa's Buck. Bought one of those bad boys on a whim when they first came out during the Rambo craze. Never used it and sold it for stupid crazy money to a collector years later. What a cool and purely evil design for Buck.

They've been doing stonewashing/ bead blasting for decades. For instance, my pièce de résistance. Buckmaster 184 produced between OCTOBER 1985 AND DECEMBER 1986.

OP7PPF1.jpg

iiVHGla.jpg

I had one of these. Bought brand new in my teens. Hate that I sold it. Blade was so thick and the grind made it horrible slicer.

But wish I still had it!!!!!