• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ZSR M80 7.62x51 Lot 015 ammo issues

Not surprised. Some of that Turkish ammo is shit. I’ve heard that Turan (made in turkey) brand 9mm of blowing up P320s

I'v been eyeing this ammo on TS for the last few weeks as it's the cheapest. Didn't pull the trigger because I havnt really heard much about it, glad I havnt bought any.

Sucks because the only cheap 308 is from Turkey. Ive tried out the new Targetsports turkish Republic hand gun ammo. So far ive had luck with those. 9mm,380 and 357 mag. I believe those are made in the MFS factory which from my reading says is the most reliable. I have no idea where the 308 is coming from.

Sucks because the only cheap 308 is from Turkey. Ive tried out the new Targetsports turkish Republic hand gun ammo. So far ive had luck with those. 9mm,380 and 357 mag. I believe those are made in the MFS factory which from my reading says is the most reliable. I have no idea where the 308 is coming from.

That Republic ammo is great in my Canik. Softer shooting than the Magtech. My guess is that advertised velocity (which is nearly identical, if not identical to the magtech) is optimistic on the Republic.

That Republic ammo is great in my Canik. Softer shooting than the Magtech. My guess is that advertised velocity (which is nearly identical, if not identical to the magtech) is optimistic on the Republic.
I can tell you the Republic. 357 is definitely not soft shooting.

Can you get .357 to shoot "softly"? Or just within the frame of .357, "soft" is relative?
The only reason I mention that is because I was shooting both Winchester .357 and the Republic. There was a noticeable difference and the person I was with agreed. Its like shooting 115 grain american 9mm compared to the euro nato loads. You feel the difference but nothing crazy.

Now I have to go look at mine as I bought some from TSU but my box looks nothing like his. The ones TSU was selling reads "American Sniper Range 7.62 x 51". Hopefully that lot 15 is the only issue.

Back
Top Bottom