ZQI Ammunition Factory Tour

Just in time for them to go out of business because they're jacking up the price post-Walmart.

Did they change their price? The first time I checked the pricing on line it was 15 a box for ss109 (same price at several LGS) Walmart originally sold it for 14.97. There are better choices for .50 cents a round. Walmart dumping it to clear their pipeline before a possible ban or because it was originally over priced for what it is, should not be confused with ZQI suddenly jacking up the price. It was always too high at MSRP.

Dupe

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

Did they change their price? The first time I checked the pricing on line it was 15 a box for ss109 (same price at several LGS) Walmart originally sold it for 14.97. There are better choices for .50 cents a round. Walmart dumping it to clear their pipeline before a possible ban or because it was originally over priced for what it is, should not be confused with ZQI suddenly jacking up the price. It was always too high at MSRP.

I am assuming people are reacting to the info in another NES thread referring to this:

ZQI Ammunition
March 23 at 4:42pm

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Though the supply of ZQI 5.56 x 45 mm SS109 dwindles in Walmart stores, we are committed to making it available for purchase indefinitely through our website, ZQIammo.com. We are aware that Walmart’s low retail price compelled many of you to make ZQI your go-to 5.56 ammo, and we appreciate the many positive reviews and encouragements by which you have welcomed us to the marketplace. At this point of transition for our company, we want you to know that $0.33/round was a Walmart-initiated clearance price that is not possible for us to replicate without going out of business. That said, we know price is a significant driving factor in the transaction of any commodity, and though we will not be able to approach the prices at which Walmart was willing to part with ZQI products, we will nonetheless strive, going forward, to ensure the prices we do offer are competitive when viewed against a backdrop of the overall market. At the same time, we hope you will consider the following non-monetary reasons to continue buying ZQI Ammunition…
1) As our customer you have unlimited phone and email access to a real person who can answer your questions, discuss ammunition and firearms in technical detail, and take your comments and suggestions seriously.
2) We offer high-quality products that we stand behind. We expect each of our ammunition products to perform to the relevant standard, and will entertain requests for product replacement or reimbursement if it is evident that our ammunition was the cause of a repeated stoppage or malfunction.
3) You can rest assured that the owners and employees of ZQI Ammunition are principled business people who are committed to providing ammunition products to our fellow Americans for the long haul. We are ardent supporters of the U.S. Constitution and the traditional values that made our country great in the first place.

Am I the only one that thinks this video sucks?

"First it goes into this machine, which we don't get to see inside, and comes out like this. Then it goes into this machine, which we don't get to see inside, and comes out like that. Then it goes into this machine, and comes out the same way it went it."

Here's a better ammo factory video for your enjoyment. It's shorter and without the bullcrap.

[h=1]Fiocchi Factory Tour - An Insider's Look At Fiocchi's Historic Ammunition Plant In Italy[/h]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwEgAkI6sEA

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought three boxes of 30 yesterday. Per round it's about the best deal going.

When it went to $9.98/box I bought it every time I saw it. Unfortunatly all i ever see now is the .308/7.62 in stock. I won't pay what they want for it now, but it was a pretty good deal at $0.33/round

Back
Top Bottom