Zombie Shoot Oct 31

111_111%20(Small).JPG

Sounds awesome

This looks like a lot of fun! And for me its finally a weekend without conflicts def. want to head down. Who else is going? What you bringing?

I did a zombie shoot a couple years ago. It was way fun.

Does anyone know the rules?

Magazine capacity?
Caliber restrictions?
Sights?
Since it's zombies, are these headshots?

That's a great club, I belonged there a couple years ago, but live too far away now to justify the cost of membership with how many times I'd be able to go. I may make the shoot if other plans don't interfere.

I did a zombie shoot a couple years ago. It was way fun.

Does anyone know the rules?

Magazine capacity?
Caliber restrictions?
Sights?
Since it's zombies, are these headshots?

http://www.nausetrodandgun.com/

Call and ask but from past experience I will say

Capacity=all you can get in the carbine/rifle

Caliber=anything that will knock down steel at 150 yards and not hurt it (Unless you are paying for new)

Sights= if you use them, bring them [smile] (open, optic, magnified, whatever)

Head shots= probably a mix

The only hard and steadfast rules are the basic safety rules.

This is not limited to pistol caliber carbines; any caliber (except 50) is OK, but no tungsten cores. So bring your AR, FAL, AK, anything..... Also there will be homeade tasty food for purchase.

From an e mail so you all are prepared

We've got a great match planned for Halloween morning at Nauset Rod and Gun. It is a USPSA style action match with 3 stages. One stage starts you at about 130 yds., has 6 shooting positions that move you all the way down to the impact berm and has a round count of close to 60. The second stage puts you in the big pit on a zig-zag course of fire and a round count close to 100. The Pit (as we call the smaller range) has been enlarged to almost twice it's size and will have close, tight targets....round count about 35. Cost is $20, registration at 9:15, shooting at 10. Food will be available to purchase. Please bring a chamber flag. Hope to see some of you.

Back
Top Bottom