• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Zombie load out- what would you take?

Zombie free zones? [smile]

zombiefreezone.jpg

Rule #1 Cardio, keep hittin the gym.
Big truck ie. F350 etc, loaded with a lot of sh*t, guns, food, water ammo, Xbox, generator, compass. :)
One more thing M18A claymores

Last edited:
Primary Load-out when venturing out of the house becomes necessary:

Weapons:
LR-308 AP4 with EOTech and flip-out 3x magnifier
Glock 20 w/ 6" Storm Lake barrel
34" high-carbon folded steel katana (need something for backup, but if they're in melee, you've already lost)
5 x 20mm binoculars to help scanning for movement.

Issuing a rifle, pistol and melee weapon, I could load out a number of people if necessary. Shotguns stay home because their effective range for head-shots is closer than I want to let zombies get.

Armor:
NIJ-IIIA Vest w/ Multi-Strike NIJ-IV front and back plates (in case someone other than a zombie starts shooting at me)
Stab (and bite) resistant HDPE shin and forearm guards, and steel neck guard
Titanium mesh backed leather gloves
Wolverine Hiking boots with snake-bite gaters
Hardshell biking helmet (beause I don't have a proper tactical helmet at home right now) wrap around glasses and dust mask. (Minimize exposure to a likely bloodborn zombie virus)
Overnight pack including emergency medical kit, 12ga flare gun and 6 road flares.
2 days emergency food, water and change of clothes in case a zombie hoard makes returning home impractical for a dayor two.

Motorcycle race suit,helmet, gloves and some sort of neck protector. Primary weapon will be a samurai sword, with a Glock 17 as a sidearm in case a zombie gets on top of me. [smile]

Brilliant thread. MichaelJR wins for settin an image of what a true zombie killer looks like.

Personally, I would go out and declare myself to be the pro-zombie rights candidate, saying that if elected I would provide driver's licenses, free education, welfare, and brains to all Zombie-Americans. Also, anyone transformed into a zombie on US soil would be considered to be a naturalized citizen.

Don't forget a stack of FA-10 forms. When you need to pick up a new gun from a corpse you'll still have to fill one out and send it in.

Would that be considered a "transfer" or a "registration?"

hmmm, I would say either registration or possibly inheritance. If you wanted to call it a transfer you could just fill out your portion and leave the form for him/her to fill out the rest when they reanimate.

Rule #1 Cardio, keep hittin the gym.
Big truck ie. F350 etc, loaded with a lot of sh*t, guns, food, water ammo, Xbox, generator, compass. :)
One more thing M18A claymores

I don't know know about that one! In principle it sounds like a good idea, but at 10 mpg, how far are you going to get? Be better off with a Prius that way you would have a huge range, and the Zombies would be so busy laughing at you for driving it they would forget to eat you![laugh]

I don't know know about that one! In principle it sounds like a good idea, but at 10 mpg, how far are you going to get? Be better off with a Prius that way you would have a huge range, and the Zombies would be so busy laughing at you for driving it they would forget to eat you![laugh]

F150's have 36 gallon tanks. At 15 mpg you can run over a lot of zombies on your way out of town. And you can park your Prius in the back.

Volt or Leaf with a 60W solar pannel array on the hood, roof and trunk so you can recharge the batteries with about 6 miles of range per day of charge. (If you're going with the Leaf, make sure you also have at least a 2kW portable generator so you can recharge with gas when you find some.

Volt or Leaf with a 60W solar pannel array on the hood, roof and trunk so you can recharge the batteries with about 6 miles of range per day of charge. (If you're going with the Leaf, make sure you also have at least a 2kW portable generator so you can recharge with gas when you find some.

Or get a diesel truck and put just about anything in the tank and drive past the guy recharging his stupid electric car.

Back
Top Bottom