• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Zins Moody bullseye clinic in Sharon this weekend

I have to go out of town this weekend.[frown] I have already paid my fee for this clinic. If you would like to go in my place (and haggle over price), send me an email at [email protected]

Zins-Moody Advanced Bullseye Clinic in Sharon MA June 2-3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEPistol.com and Pelham Fish and Game Association are sponsoring an Advanced Bullseye Clinic with 7 time national champion Brian Zins and retired USMC pistol team coach Andy Moody.

The Clinic will be held Saturday June 2nd and Sunday June 3rd. Cost of the Clinic is $200 per person.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to get personal coaching from one of the best coaches and bullseye shooters in the nation. Seating is limited so please respond quickly.

To guarantee a seat, send $200 payable to "Pelham Fish and Game" to:

Bill Dutton
19 Hunter Dr
Derry, NH 03038

Here is a link to the details:

NEPistol.com

Brian Zins:

Last edited:
Yikes! I was lucky enought to shoot with Brian in 1995. He's a great guy, a great instructor, and an amazing pistol shooter... This is well worth the $$$$$.

Back
Top Bottom