• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Zimmerman Won't Face Federal Charges

I bet he regrets that vote and campaigning for obama in '08. I think he'll be more wise, at least on voting, going forward.

I don't think George has much income since the shooting thanks to Obama/Holder. Hey, it's worth ruining a life to make a point that guns are bad and self defense is so 1890's.

Look what obama/holder/hillary did to that guy who made the youtube movie on islam. They blamed bengahzi on him and violated his probation and gave him a year in prison. Most corrupt group I've ever seen.

He just can't stay out of the limelight. Just STFU and move on. Quietly. Very, very quietly.

I wouldn't be surprised to know there are people assigned to keep constant track of him, at least until January 2017. But yeah, he should have long ago moved to a cabin in one of the Dakotas.

Holder is racist? It isn't really harassment when there won't be any charges either. Zimmerman brings this on himself, he's been arrested multiple times now.

They all invole women, George likes them crazy.

I wouldn't be surprised to know there are people assigned to keep constant track of him, at least until January 2017. But yeah, he should have long ago moved to a cabin in one of the Dakotas.

Small population of crazy girls. Florida on the other hand is stocked with crazy girls, george likes that.

Back
Top Bottom