• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Zero Hour turns in pipe bomb builder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martlet, you are one tenacious, articulate, self confident, argumentative, confrontational, well informed, obstinate, aggravating S.O.B.

I like that in a person, even if I disagree with them.

You say what you think and have consistently defended your position in this thread, and several others that I've noticed lately. You make good points and use logic to prove them.

Good job at that. I'd rather debate with an intelligent informed person, than some one who has no intellect or spine. While we don't see things the same way, I do admire your effort.

Yeah? My wife doesn't find the quality so redeeming. [wink]

If you think this is bad go to the rep point thread. That thread started much further down
the slope than stupid and where it will stop is anyone's guess.

I did go there. And I am sorry I did. I have never seen so much petty bickering in my life as between these two threads.

Great argument. You've changed my mind. (I'm not being sarcastic).

Thanks Jim - appreciated. When I first started reading this thread, the major part of me felt for this mans family and few seem to be able to admit that though Mr. Sheppard certainly didn't remove the safety off the grenade - he certainly did pull the pin and now this guys life is over....

I don't know Jim Sheppard - only of him. I'm curious though as to whether his conscience is clear on this. I can't imagine that it is and would really wonder about him if he posted on here and stated that it were....

Last edited:
Originally Posted by depicts View Post
Martlet, you are one tenacious, articulate, self confident, argumentative, confrontational, well informed, obstinate, aggravating S.O.B.

I like that in a person, even if I disagree with them.

You say what you think and have consistently defended your position in this thread, and several others that I've noticed lately. You make good points and use logic to prove them.

Good job at that. I'd rather debate with an intelligent informed person, than some one who has no intellect or spine. While we don't see things the same way, I do admire your effort.

Yeah? My wife doesn't find the quality so redeeming. [wink]

+1 for you depicts

Hey Martlet, whats your wifes handle, I want to give her a rep point also!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom