Zero Hour turns in pipe bomb builder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you been drinking tonight?????? Why the F do you need 30 guns then????? Why do you need to buy cases of ammo and hordes of mags???

Come on BJ... You sound like my Hillary supporting Notes programmer.

I think my left arm is getting numb, if I go in to cardiac arrest and die over this moonbattery you f-ers are going to pay! [angry]

Derek, lets see here.

1. The guy had 40 of them. It's not like he was making a couple and blowing them of in the sandpit's.

2. Not one of them were locked up, and Jim stated that there were toys around them. Though they won't just go off, but what if one of the kids were to play with matches next to them? Would you want your kids playing next to them?

3. Again, would people be bashing Jim if the guy was Arab and had a heavy accent? Answer, NO! Everyone would want to buy him a f***ing beer.

4. Just because I agree with Jim thinking about the safety of the guys kids does not make me a f***ing moonbat, but thanks for the label anyways.[rolleyes]

BJ THIS ISNT ABOUT JIM AND THIS DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

This is about gun owners saying BOMBS ARE BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has nothing to do with what Jim did in regards to the drunk. This thread is now talking about the gun owners moonbat fear of explosives and how they MIGHT kill children and people DRIVING TO WORK.

4. Just because I agree with Jim thinking about the safety of the guys kids does not make me a f***ing moonbat, but thanks for the label anyways.[rolleyes]

Liberal get your facts straight, read the thread. I agreed with what Jim did.

The number doesn't matter. I have a few thousand rounds of 223, 1500 rounds of .45 acp, and 2000 rounds of 9mm. Do I need them? No. Do I like to have them? Yeah.

Why does it matter if I had 1 or 100 pipe bombs? Remember BJ this isn't about that drunk, this is about a guy like me having bombs and blowing them up on my land harming noboby. Why should YOU or the .GOV step in and tell me I can't???

There's a hard limit on the number of reps you can give in a 24 hour period. I think it was 20. Definitely not 50 like Martlet intimated.

PS: I was going to +1 you on that post, but I can't because of the aforementioned limit. Oh, well.

Last edited:
This thread is responsible for making me stay up too late. I think I am going to go on the porch and smoke that cigar I had been planning on doing since like, oh, about 8 pm... [laugh]

-Mike

I kid! I kid!

[smile]

Yeah, I'm staying away from the rep button for a while on NES. If I feel the need to go on a neg rep binge, I'll use another board where I can hit for -10,737,419 rep points for each -1.

(Repping power = rep total/100 + days forum member/365 + posts/1000 + 1
Neg rep power = half that.)

This thread is responsible for making me stay up too late. I think I am going to go on the porch and smoke that cigar I had been planning on doing since like, oh, about 8 pm... [laugh]

-Mike

I hear that, I've been trying to get work done since 7PM and will have to finish it tomorrow... It should have taken no more than an hour. Of course, I did have to extract the bolts in my safe from the floor so I could move it, so that took some time.

Knowing some people, you should add "drop or throw away from you" between "Light fuse" and "Run like hell"[laugh]

Better yet, NEVER give such a device to someone stupid enough to not understand the difference. [laugh]

-Mike

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is responsible for making me stay up too late. I think I am going to go on the porch and smoke that cigar I had been planning on doing since like, oh, about 8 pm...

I just finished a CAO MX maduro [smile] and I think Jim did the right thing, he will still get my business when I can. SPG

Knowing some people, you should add "drop or throw away from you" between "Light fuse" and "Run like hell"[laugh]

With quality fuse and consistant burn rate you should be able to calculate the proper length in regards to distance needed to travel to be out of the kill zone. [grin]

Besides you really only need to run faster than the guy directly behind you. [laugh]

I think most of us are in agreement that Jim did the right thing.

I also just realized that this thread made me miss dinner. Time to poison myself with some mcdonalds

With quality fuse and consistant burn rate you should be able to calculate the proper length in regards to distance needed to travel to be out of the kill zone. [grin]

Besides you really only need to run faster than the guy directly behind you. [laugh]

So true!

Like the three or so guys running from a bear, "I don't have to be the fastest, just faster than you!!"

Or something like that. It's late.

You want late? I just reread my post in the SW Stigma thread and realized that I was almost endorsing someone to choose it.

I half expect to wake up tomorrow and see "Neg Rep Whore" under my username.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom