• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Zero Hour Arms

I went into ZHA today for the first time. I have dealt with Collectors, AG, and FS in the past. I have never been treated poorly at any of the stores, but was treated amazingly well at ZHA. I ended up buying 2 rifles and am sure I will be back for more. Very friendly, when I said I was just looking around both guys gave me my space and once in a while would check in to see if I had any questions or wanted to check anything out. They also were very knowledgeable about both MA laws and the Boston restrictions. I will be doing my shopping there from now on and probably spending some time on the couch. Thanks for a great experience guys.

I went into ZHA today for the first time. I have dealt with Collectors, AG, and FS in the past. I have never been treated poorly at any of the stores, but was treated amazingly well at ZHA. I ended up buying 2 rifles and am sure I will be back for more. Very friendly, when I said I was just looking around both guys gave me my space and once in a while would check in to see if I had any questions or wanted to check anything out. They also were very knowledgeable about both MA laws and the Boston restrictions. I will be doing my shopping there from now on and probably spending some time on the couch. Thanks for a great experience guys.

Thats a great point. It is annoying to be pestered when browsing or on the other hand being completely ignored. It seems like at many gun shops the latter is usually the problem.

ZHA is definitely perfect in this aspect, marc and jim will politely ask if you need any help,and if your just browsing they leave you alone.

More and more people are spending time on that couch. How in the wide world of sports is Jim supposed to get any sleep?[wink][smile]

It's a dangerous place to shop if you don't have will power.

I bought my first AR there a few days ago and i couldn't be happier. The gentleman helping me (i forgot his name) was very helpful and did not talk down to me when i asked him a bunch of dumb questions lol. When i finnish paying off this gun in the next 6 years ill be sure to go back and get another :) I highly recomend dealing with these guys.

Another plug for Zero Hour, I went in on Wednesday with friend of mine and his new LTC. Marc took the time to show him several rifles and never pressured him in any way to buy anything. As usual, great service from a great shop, I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks again to Marc, Jim and ZHA.

Another plug for Zero Hour, I went in on Wednesday with friend of mine and his new LTC. Marc took the time to show him several rifles and never pressured him in any way to buy anything. As usual, great service from a great shop, I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks again to Marc, Jim and ZHA.

Did he pick up the nice R1A1?

Anyone know why the took their inventory offline? I can't afford to buy anything at the moment, but I enjoyed electronic window shopping.

Anyone know why the took their inventory offline? I can't afford to buy anything at the moment, but I enjoyed electronic window shopping.

I think I read here that they have been so busy latley they don't have the man power to keep up with it. So for now they took it down.

Last edited:
I think I read here that they have been so busy latley they don't have the man power to keep up with. So for now they took it down.

Yup, thats it. I was in there one day & heard another customer ask Jim why everything was offline, he said things have been coming & going so fast they can't keep up with it.

Another +1 and happy customer for zero hour.

A quick stop to glance around after work on tuesday turned into a bit of a spending spree on Friday after work. lol

That place is like a Toys-r-us for us grown ups. I will be sure to return to give them some more of my business.

Thanks guys.

Went in for the first time today. What a shop! Clean, bright, friendly, organized, and the dispaly cases are put together like a museum.

Looking forward to my next visit!

Went in for the first time today. What a shop! Clean, bright, friendly, organized, and the dispaly cases are put together like a museum.

Looking forward to my next visit!

I have to agree. I went there for the first time last week for a transfer on a sale arranged though NES. I was thoroughly impressed. Great people to deal with and the prices seemed decent

i stopped in to zha for the first time saturday. after hearing about their selection, had to make the drive down from boston. have to admit they do have some neat stuff you won't find elsewhere. probably spent 1-1.5 hours just browsing and chatting. small place, pretty crowded and everyone seemed friendly, fellas behind the counter knew most of the customers on 1st name basis. i came close to getting the sig 229 40/357 package they had, but had to head out around 4 and there was a line. may take a "long lunch" on tuesday to go back and get it...

Just spent some time there tonight... always fun to stop in.

BTW... ZHA has a bunch of Sig 228's! Go get 'em! [smile]

Back
Top Bottom